Increase in HD Access Fees

Just before 2 days, I was thinking of switching to TS. I had to pay 200 rupees extra per month than Airtel with 125 HD access fee to get same channels, now it's 250!!

ilikered said:
Just before 2 days, I was thinking of switching to TS. I had to pay 200 rupees extra per month than Airtel with 125 HD access fee to get same channels, now it's 250!!

Now I am thinking of switching to ADTV :shy

ilikered said:
Now you create a thread for clarifying your doubts on the switch!!! Lol
:d :d

Will create soon
But not before they add Colors Infinity HD

If they hit one more Six or Nine (Nauka) with addition of channels Like Travel XP HD and NGC people HD etc i will not have any problem with this hike :shy :lol :win

Rushil.D said:
If they hit one more Six or Nine (Nauka) with addition of channels Like Travel XP HD and NGC people HD etc i will not have any problem with this hike :shy :lol :win

They can't hit a nauka anymore because not more than 5-6 important HD channels left to add :lol:shy

If you are also counting channels like Naaptol HD than they can even add 12 channels
But we don't need such channels :):tup:tup

ABCDEFGH said:
They can't hit a nauka anymore because not more than 5-6 important HD channels left to add :lol:shy

If you are also counting channels like Naaptol HD than they can even add 12 channels
But we don't need such channels :):tup:tup

Total 11 HD Channels left to be added incluing MTV Indies HD. :no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock