DDF Exclusive Installed New Tata Sky Binge+ STB

Congrats @Anish Pai brother. Is the change between Apps and TV channels seamless means is it take time to switch between them. One more query is Mx Player Live TV channels are on full screen available.Also why TATA sky music and + music unavailable whats the logic.Thanks in advance and enjoy the time.

Congrats @Anish Pai ....
I want one confirmation before buying it..
Can u please confirm that we can play contents from Pendrive by connecting to USB port...
Or others too please do give confirmations..
Thanx..

Congratulations bro. You were looking to buy it since it's launch, finally you are there. Good choice. :cool:

Thanks for the product snaps & review. All the pros and cons well detailed.👏

Yes. But you need to format it with FAT32.
Thanx..
So it's not like other Android boxes...It's like a STB where we can record from the STB only and play in STB itself...For that we have to format and make it empty...
So then I am not going to buy bcoz it will not fullfill my requirements...

So it's not like other Android boxes...It's like a STB where we can record from the STB only and play in STB itself...For that we have to format and make it empty
No. It's not like that. You can format the drive using FAT32 and copy content from your computer and play them using the STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock