DDF Exclusive Installed New Tata Sky Binge+ STB

@Anish Pai @Siva
Is there MRP written in the Bing + box?Also any Receipt/Bill...

I am asking bcoz my dealer said as the next boxes r coming with MRP label and Bill...
I have booked/asked dealer friend for Bing+ connection Saturday itself...Still waiting for the availability....No stock as of now.. even talked to Area Head..Maybe tomorrow will be available...

Finally i have ordered it.. It was supposed to deliver it. But it didn't because Nisarg cyclone. Tmmrw they will deliver

Po94CXI.jpg
finally

@Anish Pai @Siva
Is there MRP written in the Bing + box?Also any Receipt/Bill...

I am asking bcoz my dealer said as the next boxes r coming with MRP label and Bill...
I have booked/asked dealer friend for Bing+ connection Saturday itself...Still waiting for the availability....No stock as of now.. even talked to Area Head..Maybe tomorrow will be available...

No MRP is mentioned on box.

Not yet bro.! Since from last 3 days amazon is saying it will deliver today but it hasn't.. I am now worried.! And I. Today afternoon I got the message that Your Tata Sky Subscriber ID ************* has been recharged with Rs 3855. Installation details will follow. Still no updates from any dealer.. Nor from amazon.. Guys will help me what shall i do in such situations. I have done online payment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock