IPL Media Rights 2023-2027

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhihn4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 903
  • Views Views: Views 148,880

Who Will Acquire IPL Brodcast Rights For 2023-2027?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
af8hfxV.jpg

lsoMJ8C.jpg
XdCse1U.jpg
Will this auction take place even before the 2023 IPL? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you know now Viacom18 have backup of James Murdoch . They'll go big for this auction.
I think they are in only talks still deal hasnt finalised so anything can happen

And IPL rights auction will take place before march end..... So only if deal gets finalised before auction only then we can say that otherwise no use of saying viacom18 have backup of james

I think they are in only talks still deal hasnt finalised so anything can happen

And IPL rights auction will take place before march end..... So only if deal gets finalised before auction only then we can say that otherwise no use of saying viacom18 have backup of james
The deal is already done only paper works is remaining . Uday Shankar wants to enter India Broadcasting anyhow . He has built a network is Singapore within six months with James Murdoch for this only . So i think Viacom18 will not miss this opportunity .

Last edited:
It's Good to see if Uday Shankar lead the Viacom in front of Star/Disney India President K Madhavan in coming days, Because K Madhavan 2.0 Version of Uday Shankar.
I think K Madhavan is Uday Shankar pro max😜. Disney was expected to be a strict spender than Fox. But both Star and Hotstar were getting huge funding for content and movie rights than the Fox era. Uday Shankar made Star powerful, but under K Madhavan the network stays at its never before heights.Any network never showed much dominancy anytime.

Back
Top Bottom