IPL Media Rights 2023-2027

Who Will Acquire IPL Brodcast Rights For 2023-2027?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Between why anyone need ad-free cricket?
There is nothing to watch in between the overs if you have watched cricket on Fancode and prime.

Dugout is somewhat good, but sometimes they discusson more offtopic things than the match, sometimes low voice and it ends immediately after the match ends and lack of Indian commentators.
How can you tolerate ads in between your favourite sport/movie/show?

It disturbs whole viewing experience!

Ads in between overs is good but when a batsmen got out ads immediately comes that's what irritating me. A few years back they would show the Wicket ball and batsman walking off and afterwards ads appear but nowadays any gap in play they will inject ads. Coz of the rights being sold for huge amount broadcasting channels have no option.

In movie/show, it is good to be ad-free/one break/two break.
But in sports, specially in cricket, there is nothing special to watch in ad-free.
Yeah, even I didn't enjoy watching ad-free. They were showing facts and score cards. I think the problem with ads in Indian cricket is it's way too much. Sometimes wicket just falls or batter has hit a six. Instead of replay of the action we switched to commercial without watching the replay. Also we almost miss the run-up of beginning of middle overs. Than you got add in-between balls taking things too far.

Last edited:
What about Eurosports will they participate in IPL media rights auction ?
IPL is not favourite of Small sports channels, Better EuroSport or 1sports should acquire Ireland and Zimbabwe Broadcast Rights, Team india tour of Ireland and Zimbabwe Both tours enough to these small Broadcasters impact big in india

iqj3UHc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock