Discussion Is Star Sports Select 2 HD shutting down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will air Bundesliga then? Star has many channels. Still it is showing cricket all the times. After less channels it will completely ignore football.
bros star sports select 2 sd/hd might be shoutdown as in below tweet screenshot star sporrs not confirmed anything about bundesliga new season telecust despite bundesliga new season fixture out. but when premire league annouce it's new season started september star sports showing new season promo
v4vVtEi.png

bros star sports select 2 sd/hd might be shoutdown as in below tweet screenshot star sporrs not confirmed anything about bundesliga new season telecust despite bundesliga new season fixture out. but when premire league annouce it's new season started september star sports showing new season promo
v4vVtEi.png
They are ditching Bundesliga? For real? FC Bayern literally made statement about quality of Bundesliga in UCL. What's with these clowns in star sports? Sometime i think bots 🤖 are running star sports. They should just shut regional sports channels instead of this.

Surely I think channel will stop airing before starting of IPL, as IPL ads have started and it shows only 4 HD channels of Star sports network rather 5.

This must b old ad they r showing with added ipl 2020 info as a celebration of dhoni's career

I thought same. But Star Sports 4 HD isn't on the list.

This promo must have been shot midway when SS4 was not launched or they must have removed its mention from promo bcoz it is of no use now. Anyways SS Select 2 will have to continue to fit in other sports else SS3 alongwith HD feed which they intend to launch needs to fill the space for it

I think the ad is IPL oriented and since IPL isn't broadcast live on SSS2, hence it isn't mentioned

Source

Source

These are very old ads so it might be that SSS2 will not broadcasting IPL so they didn't mention it in advertisement. (Might be)

star sports select 2 is just INR 10 while all others are 19. I don't think they will broadcast IPL in that channel as people will subscribe to it instead of other channels. I mean 1 match at 1 time. All you need is subscription of one channel to see all match. That will decrease revenue. That is why they aren't mentioning SS Select 2 in ad. Nothing to do with shutting down of channel.

star sports select 2 is just INR 10 while all others are 19. I don't think they will broadcast IPL in that channel as people will subscribe to it instead of other channels. I mean 1 match at 1 time. All you need is subscription of one channel to see all match. That will decrease revenue. That is why they aren't mentioning SS Select 2 in ad. Nothing to do with shutting down of channel.

U know ipl is aired even on SS2... That is priced at Rs. 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock