Is this the Right Time to Launch a UHD Channel?

• Thread starter kmb1000
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 7,962
RE: Videocon d2h presents India’s 1st 4K Ultra HD Channel

sagar.patnaik said:
Majority is SD by the way only 5 million out of 40 million active DTH users are HD users. Plus we have 52 HD channels why Dish Tv has only 40 HD channels ?? They dont have space problem they should add all instantly. Its a business decision and I support all technology to come to India.

i m studying in 10th class, if i fail in one subject only, can i promoted to 12th class?
the same way dth players without providing important channels cannot b promoted to the new standard.

i m a customer n i want it.
i cannot purchase a car without tyres. ll u?

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ sagar panaik bro
example u gave is simply opposite. to purchase bikes or cars is depend on the preference of the customer.
but in case of digitization w were n v r forced to take this as choices r not there.
u wud have been right if the choices were there, but v don't have choices bro.

v were forced to accept digitization n if the channels r not there then what is the need n meaning of digitization.

u r directly or indirectly telling me that i m backward.
but bro i purchased a 3D tv in 2012 itself. at that time my thinking was same as u have right now.

but nothing has been changed bro. y companies sold 3D tvs. n after so many years do v have any 3D channel. so brother v don't want to b betrayed once again.

if u r giving ur example then example should b in the content of the matter.
i know all the differences but my q is y i was betrayed for the sake of 3D channel n tvs.

d2h also launched first 3D STBs but what happened after that, what is the use of that 3D stb.

the same way they r launching first uhd channel just to betray n cheat us once again.
bro please don't use the words like shame n backward.

Please dont compare 3D with 4K first invalid argument. If they are trying to cheat you switch to other providers we have lots of choice in DTH no other country will give u that choice. You cant ask them to add all the HD channels before launching UHD coz those who are not launching UHD also doesnt hve all HD channels. They all have space. Dish Tv has lots of space still doesnt hve all the HD channels. Airtel can add other 10 HD channels but wont add.

Prateek Marwadi said:
i m studying in 10th class, if i fail in one subject only, can i promoted to 12th class?
the same way dth players without providing important channels cannot b promoted to the new standard.

i m a customer n i want it.
i cannot purchase a car without tyres. ll u?

Ok then we should not have moved to HD. India has around 750 SD channels ask your DTH player to remove all HD channels and Add all SD channels first.

sagar.patnaik said:
Please dont compare 3D with 4K first invalid argument. If they are trying to cheat you switch to other providers we have lots of choice in DTH no other country will give u that choice. You cant ask them to add all the HD channels before launching UHD coz those who are not launching UHD also doesnt hve all HD channels. They all have space. Dish Tv has lots of space still doesnt hve all the HD channels. Airtel can add other 10 HD channels but wont add.

ll i switch it to again n again. i think u still don't understand my point. i m not saying that they shud add all channels. but i m talking about important channels.
many channels r missing bro.
in india 800 channels r there, d2h have 350 only.
did i want all 450 channels,:no:no:no no.
but i want only 25-30 remaining important channels which have some TRPs.

sagar.patnaik said:
Ok then we should not have moved to HD. India has around 750 SD channels ask your DTH player to remove all HD channels and Add all SD channels first.

bro. y u can't able to get my point. not all channels bro. just a few important channels. thats it. launch 50 uhd channels. i m not against it bro.
but just provide all the important channels.

if u like technology i m with u bro but it shud not b done with compromising anything.

Prateek Marwadi said:
ll i switch it to again n again. i think u still don't understand my point. i m not saying that they shud add all channels. but i m talking about important channels.
many channels r missing bro.
in india 800 channels r there, d2h have 350 only.
did i want all 450 channels,:no:no:no no.
but i want only 25-30 remaining important channels which have some TRPs.

Ask them to add those, why are u trying to stop them from expanding to UHD all technology should co exist if we wait we will be left out in the race. You are talking like Aam aadmi Party Srf Garibon ki socho to bhai kya amiro ne paap kiya hai paise kamake. Let everyone enjoy their entertainment remember they are ready to pay more.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro. y u can't able to get my point. not all channels bro. just a few important channels. thats it. launch 50 uhd channels. i m not against it bro.

if u like technology i m with u bro but it shud not b done with compromising anything.

i agree with you bro

Prateek Marwadi said:

point is everything is compromised.

sagar.patnaik said:
Ask them to add those, why are u trying to stop them from expanding to UHD all technology should co exist if we wait we will be left out in the race. You are talking like Aam aadmi Party Srf Garibon ki socho to bhai kya amiro ne paap kiya hai paise kamake. Let everyone enjoy their entertainment remember they are ready to pay more.

bro. i don't want to use any harsh language. i m just stick to my point thats it.
its not about rich or poor. how much u r paying in a month? i m paying more than that bro. i don't want to compare but ur statement forced me to do so.

@Prateek: Tell me which DTH is having all important SD channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock