Is ZEE Anmol's "BHOOTU" Shifting on ZEE's Big Magic !!

• Thread starter skm30
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,212

skm30

Reaction score
Guys, 'Zee Anmol' shouted a lot about the much talked Bangla show ''Bhootu'' before its premiere in Hindi on 'Zee Anmol', from media to social networks, from Television channels to News Papers, And then all of sudden it went off air after the day of its premiere !!
No one knows what went wrong with it after they telecasted episode one of "Bhootu" on Children's Day, 14th November, they not even informed their viewers on their channel or on their official pages on social networks, and without any information they stopped telecasting "Bhootu" all of sudden which was scheduled to be telecasted from Monday to Sunday at 6:30 PM on the channel !!
Now viewers are asking from them why they are not showing "Bhootu", Start telecasting "Bhootu" etc. on their social networking pages but they are not answering it, even on many forums also they are asking this to 'Zee Anmol' !!
When I read many of such queries on social networking sites then I tried to find the answer of it on internet but I failed to get the answer of it that what went wrong about its telecast or even either it will be again started or not !!
Then after thinking a lot, I thought to post this query about BHOOTU's mysteriously missing telecast here as this is the forum where I got many answers which I was unable to find anywhere else !!
I hope you all will definitely help in getting the answer about this BHOOTU's mysteriously missing telecast on 'Zee Anmol' !!

RE: Why 'Zee Anmol' stopped telecasting "BHOOTU", Any Answers ??

Guys, if anyone has ever read or seen anything related to this hindi dubbed BHOOTU's mysteriously missing telecast on 'Zee Anmol' since the telecast of its first episode on 14th November at 6:30 PM, then please post it here, if you can give the link of it also, then it will be more helpfull, By the way if you have any assumption also related to it and you find it reasonable then please post it here, who knows it could be helpfull to those who are eager to know anything related to it !!

Why so much interested in this serial you are bro? Just asking for curiosity. :shy

Bro, I am just curious to know why it got stopped at once, as I saw many requesting and asking to 'Zee Anmol' on various platforms that why you stopped this serial, please start this serial again, they are even requesting to stop the serial 'Naagkanya' and start "Bhootu" in place of it, So just curious to find the reason behind it !!

Okay. I found no answers too. Hope someone clarifies here.

Guys, I have found that 'Shree Venkatesh Films' has produced "Bhootu" for 'Zee Bangla' and all rights have been reserved with 'Zee Bangla', So I don't think so that there would have been any problem of telecasting rights with the production house, And more over any serial is dubbed in any other language only after getting the legal rights of it, and they have already dubbed it and have telecasted episode one of it also on 14th November, they did so much advertisement of it also before its premiere, and ZEEL is a very big company they would have already checked all the legal aspects releated to its telecast in hindi, I think, after checking the TRP of its first episode they are not in a deciding position that at what time slot they should telecast it, or may be something else could be also the reason !!
Guys, I think, there could be one more possibility as I have just read a news that ZEEL has acquired 'Big Magic' and 'Big Ganga' from Anil Ambani led Reliance Group Entities , So could it be possible that they stopped telecasting "Bhootu" on 'Zee Anmol' only to shift this lil' bit comic but an emotional drama on their newly acquired comedy channel 'Big Magic' !!

skm30 said:
Guys, I have found that 'Shree Venkatesh Films' has produced "Bhootu" for 'Zee Bangla' and all rights have been reserved with 'Zee Bangla', So I don't think so that there would have been any problem of telecasting rights with the production house, And more over any serial is dubbed in any other language only after getting the legal rights of it, and they have already dubbed it and have telecasted episode one of it also on 14th November, they did so much advertisement of it also before its premiere, and ZEEL is a very big company they would have already checked all the legal aspects releated to its telecast in hindi, I think, after checking the TRP of its first episode they are not in a deciding position that at what time slot they should telecast it, or may be something else could be also the reason !!
Guys, I think, there could be one more possibility as I have just read a news that ZEEL has acquired 'Big Magic' and 'Big Ganga' from Anil Ambani led Reliance Group Entities , So could it be possible that they stopped telecasting "Bhootu" on 'Zee Anmol' only to shift this lil' bit comic but an emotional drama on their newly acquired comedy channel 'Big Magic' !!
Maybe
As the channel has less ratings,
Zee will try to increase ratings of channel.

Nd bhootu on zee anmol got ratings around 4666 TVTS which is really good at 6:30 pm slot.

So if they launch it on big magic at good prime time, it will definitely lift up their ratings.

shantanu said:
bhootu on zee anmol got ratings around 4666 TVTS which is really good at 6:30 pm slot.
Bro, you are saying its good, I think its the best TRP for a regional show dubbed in Hindi and that too at the odd time slot of 6:30 PM and more over it was the very first episode of the series, what more a channel like 'Zee Anmol' can expect from a dubbed show at the time slot of 6:30 PM !!
I too was thinking of TRP of its first episode and bro, ratings of 4666 TVTs was unexpected for Bhootu's first episode, Now I understood why all of sudden they stopped this serial at 6:30 PM slot, Now they must be thinking of telecasting it at 9:00 PM, but right now 'Bandini' is running at this time slot may be its going to end now, Any idea bro when this 'Bandini' could end looking at the current episodes.
Or may be they can show it at the evening time slot of 4:30 PM on 'Zee TV' looking at the ratings, As earlier they have already shown some marathi show (dubbed in hindi) from Zee Marathi at this time slot, and now as 'Bhootu' is shot in HD, we can expect it on Zee Tv too, By the way its just a guess only !!
And as you are saying, and I was also thinking, it could shift on Zee's Big Magic also to improve its TRP !!

During zee anmol new launch they used to show similar type of show, Chi and Me at 4.30pm.. they shown the serial till end...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock