Life Ok HD, channel now added at LCN 109

LIFE OK HD added Now on LCN 109..

ADTV Finally added on of the most awaited & demanded channel LIFE OK HD on LCN 109..
SS::-----

atrdlj.png

:eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

RE: LIFE OK HD added Now on LCN 109..

Currently showing Error Code 8....

Channel is working fine now..

rahul1117kumar said:
I never do post fake posts pls believe me.

I know you won't post fake news, but you have to admit that it was a mistake. None of us got it that time and we all were tracking. So (IMHO) just say it's a mistake.:)

Bro, i was checking signal level and quality of anjan channel and i saw BAT update msg on screen and i press the back button and press 109 for checking signal level and quality of lcn 109 and it was showing nothing, so i posted lcn added and afterwards i check the lcn while shuffling of channels it was not there, i did check but may be its my mistake i didnot recheck before posting, i am extremely sorry for that and would recheck before posting anything in future and wont repeat again this in future, sorry to all.

I'm having south Magnum HD pack and I don't have access to this channel!!! Great.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock