Life Ok HD, channel now added at LCN 109

Mani180 said:
No bro...
Got this Pic from my Cousin bro's TV.. He added that channel through SMS..
:s :s :s :s

sorry to say bro :'( ,actually channel added on board at 4 AM onward,so if your friend activated by SMS it will activated only after 4 am only.

I am Also not getting this Channel in Magnum HD pack, It might be that they may add 2-3 New HD channel and make new Magnum HD from Sept'14 with higher charges.....

Duke said:
I am Also not getting this Channel in Magnum HD pack, It might be that they may add 2-3 New HD channel and make new Magnum HD from Sept'14 with higher charges.....

I too feel the same. Not able to locate south magnum HD pack (not even the existing 18HD pack) among those available in Airtel website. Only south magnum 2 HD option(pls check the number of channels) is available. This seems to be really a steep price increase from Airtel's side. How can they justify offering 2HD now instead of 18HD which was offered one year back with same price. Anyone got any idea? Is it high time to say bye to Airtel DTH?

intrinsicreality said:
Why is it not available in Magnum HD? Any clue? It better be available or else it would mean that Airtel is purposely pissing off its HD customers. First by not adding HD channels and now by making new HD channels alacarte. [emoji26]

Agree with you bro.. :k its time to make a move. I will stay with Airtel till the end of the year :( if things progress same way then i will move to TS.

When I called customer care to ask about life ok hd she said its free for magnum 18 hd customers.Iam using mega 18hd.So guys with magnum 18 hd can call and activate it...

Now when I called cc he is saying Life Ok HD is not available in any pack.Its only available as ala carte

Just spoke to AirTel customer care and they confirmed that channel will be available in Ultra HD from tomorrow onwards.

Let's wait and watch.

Re: RE: Life Ok HD, channel now added at LCN 109

Devesh said:
If they give this channel in any pack than it will be good.
It's included in HD plus at 180 rupees.

why airtel is not providing this channel in base packages. It is not a premium channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock