Life Ok HD, channel now added at LCN 109

anoopes said:
I'm having south Magnum HD pack and I don't have access to this channel!!! Great.

Same here bro.. frustrated :angry im not going to subscribe this channel, hopefully they will add in Magnum HD pack.

Re: RE: Life Ok HD, channel now added at LCN 109

Mani180 said:
No bro...
Got this Pic from my Cousin bro's TV.. He added that channel through SMS..
:s :s :s :s

Mani180 said:
When i posted something; some members always against with my posts & threads..

Bro. When you are able to view the channel I am not sure why you are posting pictures from your cousin? Why can't you post screen shot from your tv? Till now you didn't post from your tv. Are you really getting the channel?

And kudos to your cousin who sent you the picture in the midnight. Why can't he post himself by joining DDF?

Why is it not available in Magnum HD? Any clue? It better be available or else it would mean that Airtel is purposely pissing off its HD customers. First by not adding HD channels and now by making new HD channels alacarte. [emoji26]

@mani

So at 2.30am u went to ur cousin room or home for just a snap.

Why r u not posted some more pics with life ok hd logo.

Mani180 said:
When i posted something; some members always against with my posts & threads..

Once the trust has gone then every time no one is trusting :) It takes time to bcome genuine ..
So dont worry .. be always genuine .. one day surely every one trust u for every thing.. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock