List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 30.06.2015

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 219
  • Views Views: Views 14,002
samand said:
some bro saying ss5 in licence of star cricket asia some saying in licence of espnews
Its all our thought brother. Why you are so serious about which license lead to which channel? Star Has the license, they can use it whatever way they want.

Suppose i told you that Star Sports HD 1 is the renamed version of ESPN HD, another people told you no its from Star Cricket HD. Does it really matter for any of us anyway?

ABCDEFGH said:
You certainly need to do your homework first ;):P

bro if you are able so bro please send me this list via pm because i m not able to view it in thread

samand said:
so do they have licence of both star cricket asia and espnews
Please check the list again. Ive pointed two channel for you.

166. ESP News

594. Star Cricket Asia

only 1 question if star sports highlight=sshd5,star cricket asia= ss5 one licence left

samand said:
only 1 question if star sports highlight=sshd5,star cricket asia= ss5 one licence left

Brother Samand,

i think you ve missed my post on the last page. So i am posting it again.

Ok, lets revise what we have seen so far.

1. Star Sports 5 HD name on permitted channel list.

So a new HD channel is coming. And its safe assume it will have a SD version.

2. One year ago Star received license for 4 new channels at once. On that moment Star had 4SD and 2HD channels. So till now Star added two HD channels. They still have the license for 2 channels.

3. This permission clearly stated that SSHD 5 is the changed name of Star Sports Highlights which got license in 2014.

4. Look at 166 no channel on the list. Its ESP News. So we can assume that it will fill the place of Star Sports 5.

Its all my assumptions for the information ive seen so far.

ABCDEFGH said:
I already did ;)
That's why I am able to give answers properly

By the way never copy others work :P

bro please pm me i am not able to download

Back
Top Bottom