Migrating to D2h

RSUDHAAKAR

Reaction score
Dear friends

Presently, I am using DIshTV HD +, but fed up with their service and planning to migrate to D2h . Before doing that I need update on the following

1) is Videocon DTH is a good DTH provider
2) Is it worth moving from DIsh TV to D2h
3) will it continue to be in operation in the years to come ?
4) Will they have any space problem in adding new channels in future
5) your general opinion about D2h
6) Once decided to move which one is better D2h or Airtel
7) The present users of D2h users how do you feel about their service

your updates will be more useful in making the migration

Thanks in anticipation

regards
r sudhakar

If u want best service, then only solution is tata sky. Bcoz u aid u got frustrated with service in first line

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

D2H is the best no doubt. I have used all and I never compromise on quality. Before this I was using airtel hd which is also definitely one of the best but customer care services were not as quick as d2h. HD picture quality is same in both which is amazing but SD channels quality of D2H is better than airtel. one thing airtel leads in is the sound quality but d2h is also good.
there are so many channels and options in d2h that no one offers in market. highest number of SD and HD channels. prices are also better

D2H is really world's most advanced dth. also includes one 3D channel. 3D tv channels are only a few in the world

I hv both TS & D2H but I suggest u to go for TS, it is best in all aspect,

Only quantity wise d2h leads.

RSUDHAAKAR said:
Dear friends

Presently, I am using DIshTV HD +, but fed up with their service and planning to migrate to D2h . Before doing that I need update on the following

1) is Videocon DTH is a good DTH provider
2) Is it worth moving from DIsh TV to D2h
3) will it continue to be in operation in the years to come ?
4) Will they have any space problem in adding new channels in future
5) your general opinion about D2h
6) Once decided to move which one is better D2h or Airtel
7) The present users of D2h users how do you feel about their service

your updates will be more useful in making the migration

Thanks in anticipation

regards
r sudhakar
1.yes.Most customer freindly dth
2.yes.But they can't add almost all hd channels like dishtv because of space problem.
3.yes,definitely
4.refer point 2
5.D2h wins everywhere except poor quality stb,slugish firmware.
6.d2h because of more hd channel
7.average because of poor quality stb,slugish firmware.

piinku1 said:
1.yes.Most customer freindly dth
2.yes.But they can't add almost all hd channels like dishtv because of space problem.
3.yes,definitely
4.refer point 2
5.D2h wins everywhere except poor quality stb,slugish firmware.
6.d2h because of more hd channel
7.average because of poor quality stb,slugish firmware.

zeeTAJONline said:
D2H is the best no doubt. I have used all and I never compromise on quality. Before this I was using airtel hd which is also definitely one of the best but customer care services were not as quick as d2h. HD picture quality is same in both which is amazing but SD channels quality of D2H is better than airtel. one thing airtel leads in is the sound quality but d2h is also good.
there are so many channels and options in d2h that no one offers in market. highest number of SD and HD channels. prices are also better

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock