MPEG4 Migration Delay

RoshJosh

Reaction score
For few days TS has not migrated any channel from MPEG2 to MPEG4 and what is the reason for this stoppage? Did TS got transponders of GSAT10? provide feedback

yes TS now adding channels in mpeg2 so there are high chances of TS getting Gsat10 TPs. But only a TP scan can confirm the channel addition on Gsat10.

@RoshJosh:Yes bro,I also think that TS got the transponders of GSAT10 from ISRO that's why they slow down the migration speed and also started adding channels in MPEG2.:eek:hya

I this ts has not got gsat otherwise first ts would hav added pending mandatory 6 dd chs instead of other 21 chs

I don't believe gsat10. Gsat not only has ku band tps. It has 18 c band tps. What about theirs status?

But what about those who already replaces the MPEG 2 box to MPEG 4 box the migration plan is superb from TATA(SKY DTH companies needs to work on latest technology also MPEG 4 has lots of advantage.

Srajal Ag said:
I this ts has not got gsat otherwise first ts would hav added pending mandatory 6 dd chs instead of other 21 chs

then why they added 5 channels in mpeg2,which consumes lot of space.what do u think

supermachi said:
kids channels in mpeg-2 that's why not added in mpeg-4

hindi entertainment, hindi movies also in mpeg2.but they added rishtey, zee action in mpeg4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock