MPEG4 Migration Delay

Rushil.D said:
Yes Bro I Ask Form My Source Which Is A Senior Nodal Officer Of Tata Sky He Said Currently Migration Box Changing Process Is Going On But He Said He Don't Have Any Updates Why Tata Sky Don't Migrate Channels To Mpeg4 :u:skd

ok bro.thank you for info

Gsat10 TPs will give more freedom in decision making to TS regarding migration / addition of channels in mpeg2/4.
So as TS is adding more channels that too in mpeg2 which is not usual so there are high chances that TS already got these TP & now using it partly.

Re: RE: MPEG4 Migration Delay

NinadG said:
Gsat10 TPs will give more freedom in decision making to TS regarding migration / addition of channels in mpeg2/4.
So as TS is adding more channels that too in mpeg2 which is not usual so there are high chances that TS already got these TP & now using it partly.

AFAIK surely TS is not using or running any channels in 13th TP.maybe they have the New TP but no existing active channels

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
AFAIK surely TS is not using or running any channels in 13th TP.maybe they have the New TP but no existing active channels

Any Changes In Scan Kuamr Sir :huh:sp

MPEG 4 is the new gen technology its not only reduce the space but also increase the quality of the channel delaying MPEG 4 TATA(SKY opting one step back.

RoshJosh said:
Any response to my previous query ...... 13 Tp

No official news from TATA(SKY of getting new TPs so you can say they already have 13 TP.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock