MPEG4 Migration Delay

SivaG said:
Difference From Stb hardware and stb AV Adjustment by provider.

Even in SW too.. as i seen in Dish TV from it launched.i had used Dish TV for more than 7 years from 2004.

dipayan said:
U are confusing yourself. MPEG 2 is itself a compression algorithm but you are saying that TS provide best PQ in MPEG 2 without compromising there technology. U cannot transmit raw image. So How can that be possible ?:huh

Be scientific don't think anything personal bro. I am not fighting with u. We are just debating.

I also know we are debating and the reason i debating is because i itself do MPEG4 compression on my videos to keep my videos in good quality and also resize the video.

Actually i am a tutor and i run youtube channel on networking videos when i tape videos in .avi files from my computer it will ends to some 3, 4 gbs but i compress those videos im MPEG 4 technology video qualities will remain same but it will ends to some 4, 5 mbs by which i able to easily upload those videos on youtube.

Anirudha Das said:
I also know we are debating and the reason i debating is because i itself do MPEG4 compression on my videos to keep my videos in good quality and also resize the video.

Actually i am a tutor and i run youtube channel on networking videos when i tape videos in .avi files from my computer it will ends to some 3, 4 gbs but i compress those videos im MPEG 4 technology video qualities will remain same but it will ends to some 4, 5 mbs by which i able to easily upload those videos on youtube.

U have just compared with DTH STB and MPEG4. ur findings in those compressions of Video tapes or ur works. the result is differant in DTH STB,MPEG4 Compression.. bro..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
U have just compared with DTH STB and MPEG4. ur findings in those compressions of Video tapes or ur works. the result is differant in DTH STB,MPEG4 Compression.. bro..

Whatever I find i tell in front of you guys in my way the phenomena in some way same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock