My New Inverto quad port LNB

• Thread starter jkaza
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 16,285
Jkaza - pls check the packing, what is the country of origin mentioned in this lnb, because I purchased one inverto black ultra single out from Dream Multimedia, Dubai it is mentioned as origin China (in the box and in the lnb also)

DMM-TV | ATEC

Bapun Raz said:
Nothing like that. Any dth lnb can be used to receive other dth signals.

Thats interesting. Then can you tell me which DTH provides the best LNB? I have a not-working Dish TV connection. If Dish TV LNB is better than Tata Sky, then can I use it for Tata Sky?

Also one more thing! If any LNB can be used with any DTH, then which is the best 3rd party LNB which I can purchase to get maximum signal strength and quality in Tata Sky?

Thanks.

DTH Fan said:
Thats interesting. Then can you tell me which DTH provides the best LNB? I have a not-working Dish TV connection. If Dish TV LNB is better than Tata Sky, then can I use it for Tata Sky?

Also one more thing! If any LNB can be used with any DTH, then which is the best 3rd party LNB which I can purchase to get maximum signal strength and quality in Tata Sky?

Thanks.
Try inverto lnb, its the best lnb. If its not available then next best lnb after it will be sharp which is easily available.

A lot of people are using DTH connections in UAE, but none of them have DTH company's lnbs, as all are illegal here, but using local made dish and lnbs and getting channels by paying through online sites.

Jkaza bro pl post some signal results with this lnb & normal lnb to justified the result of this lnb ?

ALPHA said:
Jkaza - pls check the packing, what is the country of origin mentioned in this lnb, because I purchased one inverto black ultra single out from Dream Multimedia, Dubai it is mentioned as origin China (in the box and in the lnb also)

DMM-TV | ATEC

On the box as printed as Designed by Inverto in Luxembourg
18, Duchscherstrooss
Wecker, L-6868
Luxembourg
Made in China

jenius-jatt said:
Jkaza bro pl post some signal results with this lnb & normal lnb to justified the result of this lnb ?

I am @ out of station,after monday i will post ss of signal results... :shy

jkaza said:
On the box as printed as Designed by Inverto in Luxembourg
18, Duchscherstrooss
Wecker, L-6868
Luxembourg
Made in China

yes- same type getting In uae. all from china

Mine also from China. And i found way to differentiate between original and duplicates.

Bapun Raz said:
Mine also from China. And i found way to differentiate between original and duplicates.

Plz. elaborate for us & other members also..:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock