My New Inverto quad port LNB

• Thread starter jkaza
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 16,316
ALPHA said:
And as per the link the code for your item is :-
5210Quad Black Ultra ULN+ (IDLB-QUDL42-ULTRA-APP)

Now the question arises . whose original mine or yours ?

As per their official website: IDLR-QUDL40-EXTND-OPP

Inverto - IDLR-SINL40-CLASC-OPP -

Any members please enlight us.

I noticed the site of inverto is saying p/n as yours and the local dealer is giving p/n as mentined by me.

Now how can we verify the genuinity of product ?

ALPHA said:
I noticed the site of inverto is saying p/n as yours and the local dealer is giving p/n as mentined by me.

Now how can we verify the genuinity of product ?
it is understood Official Website giving original p/n on their website for worldwide customers...:)

ALPHA said:
me too have the code idlb-sinl42-ultra-app for the single out inverto, only thing origin is china.

item code 5203

Bapun Raz said:
Hi bro,

As per their (inverto) website, the product code is IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP for this LNB and it seems your LNB is duplicate, unfortunately. :(

Inverto - IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP -

Read post #31 once.

ALPHA said:
But this one i bought from the official dealer over dubai Dream multimedia...even in their company's link also they have given this p/n and code, then how come duplicate ?

And i have the bill also.

refer the local link:-
DMM-TV | Products

Bapun Raz said:
As per their official website: IDLR-QUDL40-EXTND-OPP

Any members please enlight us.

I am authorized dealer of Inverto and can guarantee that Apha LNBs is original if he bought from DMM which is authorized dealer for this region and Inverto LNB is not available in china although it is manufactured in china but its OEM and they can not sell to customers.They manufacture and send to Inverto who distribute it all over the world though authorized dealers which are listed on their website .And another thing EXNTEND & BLACK ULTRA are two different line up of INVERTO lnbs and EXTEND is compatively cheaper to black ultra which is considered the best lnb in the world.

so if any member want original lnb it should be purchased from authorized dealer

I purchased from the uae distributor Dream multimedia and it black ultra single cost AED 25 (Rs. 465).

Thanks Dreambox.pk for the clarification..but why the site of inverto and Dream multimedia showing differently their part numbers ?

neons said:
Please connect it to dish and say the Signal Quality @alpha bro

Yes connected as a side lnb of 7deg E prime for hotbird 13deg E, getting 42% signal quality and 98% of the channels are stable means no freezing, where as the earlier micromax lnb was giving only 38% of signal quality...and most channels were freezing...

screenshot windows

its amazing ! authorized dealer of Inverto DMM-TV | Products
not listed this product on their website...:huh
IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP.jpg

another side inverto.tv not listed ALPHA bro LNB on their website.:huh
inverto2.jpg

DMM-TV | Products

:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock