My New Inverto quad port LNB

• Thread starter jkaza
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 16,325
IDLR-QUDL40-EXTND-OPP is original
IDLR-QUDL42-EXTND-APP is duplicate

The last part ending with OPP is original. Others like ending with APP are duplicate. I found this in an international forum. Also in inverto official site the product code is mentioned so check and choose the correct one. :tup

Correct me if i am wrong.

Hurray ! Bapun Bro we have original one...:eek:hya

IDLR-QUDL40-EXTND-OPP printed on LNB & Box also...:sp

u r right dear...:luv
Check capture from Inverto website..:tup
Capture_1.png

jkaza said:
Hurray ! Bapun Bro we have original one...:eek:hya

IDLR-QUDL40-EXTND-OPP printed on LNB & Box also...:sp

u r right dear...:luv

Thanks and same to you bro. Yes we have original one which is providing good results. :eek:hya :tup

Credit goes to the user who noticed and found it. I just checked and found the trick correct so shared here so that other members too know, because sharing is caring. ;)

me too have the code idlb-sinl42-ultra-app for the single out inverto, only thing origin is china.

item code 5203

Original lnb is also manufacturered in China
If anyone want to check it's original or not send email to inverto.tv

ALPHA said:
me too have the code idlb-sinl42-ultra-app for the single out inverto, only thing origin is china.

item code 5203

Hi bro,

As per their (inverto) website, the product code is IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP for this LNB and it seems your LNB is duplicate, unfortunately. :(

Inverto - IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP -

Read post #31 once.

But this one i bought from the official dealer over dubai Dream multimedia...even in their company's link also they have given this p/n and code, then how come duplicate ?

And i have the bill also.

refer the local link:-
DMM-TV | Products

Bapun Raz said:
Hi bro,

As per their (inverto) website, the product code is IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP for this LNB and it seems your LNB is duplicate, unfortunately. :(

Inverto - IDLB-SINL40-ULTRA-OPP -

Read post #31 once.

And as per the link the code for your item is :-
5210Quad Black Ultra ULN+ (IDLB-QUDL42-ULTRA-APP)

Now the question arises . whose original mine or yours ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock