My New Tata Sky HD

• Thread starter Saj 007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 12,014
Hassan Syed said:
Congratulations. You made a correct decision to select Tata Sky.

Yes bro, this time I strictly wanted quality too so selected TS...:tup

Congrats Saj007 bro.

Hope ur happy now. What Signal Levels you get. Hope its strong. Enjoy with new connections.
What will u do with d2h now ???

Can anyone tell me how many models of HD STB Tata Sky has ???

The one on their website is different. Its looks good and is shiny.
The one posted above is a different model.
Also I have seen another one don't remember.

Which is by far the best model ??? Techicolor or some other brand ???
Also I saw a LAN port of HD STB, which model is it ???

And which HD STB gives the best PQ/AQ ??? Also are software same on all of the STB ???

The shown Tata Sky HD model on their website is manufactured by Samsung. Looks wise it is best but not available now, only Technicolor STB is available currently.

Yes all TS HD STB software is same.

Bapun Raz said:
The shown Tata Sky HD model on their website is manufactured by Samsung. Looks wise it is best but not available now, only Technicolor STB is available currently.

Yes all TS HD STB software is same.

Thanks Bro. But which make is best. Samsung or technicolor. Also any idea why they stopped the Samsung STB ???

So now there is only one model available and that's the one Saje007 bro got.

PQ and AQ is same on STB.

anishpai said:
Thanks Bro. But which make is best. Samsung or technicolor. Also any idea why they stopped the Samsung STB ???

So now there is only one model available and that's the one Saje007 bro got.

PQ and AQ is same on STB.

Both stb having good pq and aq. TS don't make compromise in quality so both are almost same. Just the size of stb reduced and they made it compact.

They make contract with companies, once the contract gets over they choose different companies which suits them more than older one. First ts hd stb was of kaon media. It was much bigger than current one.

So what abt those who have old STB. If any issues happen with old model, TS will exchange with new model ??? And Software Updates for Old STB also must be available.

Ok. Good that TS has same PQ/AQ on all its HD STB.

I am asking as I will be taking TS HD after few months. :)

Bapun Raz said:
Both stb having good pq and aq. TS don't make compromise in quality so both are almost same. Just the size of stb reduced and they made it compact.

They make contract with companies, once the contract gets over they choose different companies which suits them more than older one. First ts hd stb was of kaon media. It was much bigger than current one.

i think one company is fixed technicolor [ earlier humax] as its stbs coming from starting in TS :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock