My setup

sp8Qs.jpg

Vishvish brother
Please suggestion me About how to set Feedhorn or scaller on Center of this dish, any Tricka or map for this ?

VM1Ew.jpg

This is my old shyam C band dish , When first time launched Doordarshan in india. Tv is Very costly @ this time and few houses.

2izza.jpg

Hcl c/ku dish with st1 and ses7 ,

Frzas.jpg

12 feet with lovely new ku band

XgAEz.jpg

My anteena for something new.....
Dd relay Venter not available here

BkN7J.jpg

My 12 feet back side

J3ux0.jpg

my lovely two red dish 1 with 2 port and 2 nd with 8 port :lol

Vikram said:
sp8Qs.jpg

Vishvish brother
Please suggestion me About how to set Feedhorn or scaller on Center of this dish, any Tricka or map for this ?

Visvish bhai Please suggestion me How to set center scaller on this dish

hello vikram ,

for prime focus parabola dish , all the need is focal point

here you can obtaine focal point by calculation

f = D^2 / 16d

f= focal point
D=daimeter of the dish
d=depth of the dish

you need to make new arms to suite prime focus point

Vikram said:
Vikram said:
sp8Qs.jpg

Vishvish brother

Visvish bhai Please suggestion me How to set center scaller on this dish
IN fact there is no way, THe dish is itself offset, so where the lnbf is now is the focal point, If you think of this as a part of a large parabola, you will see that the lnbf right now is in the focus of the MOTHER-PARABOLA,
My suggestion, Always think of offset dishes as part of a larger prime=focus dish, Solves a lot of confusion that way,

Even if you insert or fix an lnbf somewhere in the middle it will show some signal, BUt that wont be the real focus, ut some signal receivable from some neighboring satellite (Just like a multi-lnbf

well QB we can still concider this above dish as whole parabola , while its shape is not in oval shape , ? what you say ? while the prime focal lenth will be different

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock