Need urgent help with Ts plus transfer hd

jdrocks said:
No such issues. Programs record completely along with the buffer selected.
Same here. No such issues.

Can you guys record two channels at once while the stb is on stand by mode and can you now record two channels and watch third won? Like we used to in tata sky plus hd (without transfer)?
If you can then please post so i can confirm that the problem is in my replacement stb and not with product as a whole

And do your recordings include the additional time selected in tata sky + settings? (Mine is 5 minutes before programming and 15 minutes after programming).

joykar99 said:
Can you guys record two channels at once while the stb is on stand by mode and can you now record two channels and watch third won? Like we used to in tata sky plus hd (without transfer)?
If you can then please post so i can confirm that the problem is in my replacement stb and not with product as a whole

With EVO12, you can record 3 channels simultaneously while on standby or while watching one of the 3 channels. You can also record 2 and watch a third channel. If your STB has still not updated to EVO12, reduce the above figures by one.

joykar99 said:
And do your recordings include the additional time selected in tata sky + settings? (Mine is 5 minutes before programming and 15 minutes after programming).

Yes

No mine has been updated to EVO 12.
Can any body tell me what is the problem with my replacement stb?

joykar99 said:
No mine has been updated to EVO 12.
Can any body tell me what is the problem with my replacement stb?

Please contact TS CC.

When i watch the partial recordings i get a message
"ERROR There has been a change of digicard or modification in your Tata sky account. You will not be able to view this recording. (5).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock