Discussion New ADTV connection

@buddy bro one more help for aligning the tataplay dish antenna to work with airtel box, any trick to do it through airtel free of cost? Or self alignment only option

One more thing, i opened this link but i dont see SONY HD and Colors HD (only star plus HD) under uttam UDP HD pack, did they remove?
Uttam UDP 12M HD Pack, channel list

Channel number
Channel Name
124BIG Magic
117Colors HD
129Colors Rishtey
152DD Kisan
138Epic
112SET HD
132Sony Pal
114Star Bharat
106Star Plus HD
131STAR Utsav
140Zee Anmol
219Colors Cineplex
224Sony Wah
207Star Gold 2
225Star Utsav Movies
213UTV Movies
216Zee Action
228Zee Anmol Cinema
313Aaj Tak
151DD Bharati
669DD Bihar
150DD India
350DD Madhya Pradesh
148DD National
345DD News
348DD Rajasthan
349DD Uttar Pradesh
317NDTV India
660News18 Bihar Jharkhand
319News18 India
341News18 Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh
566News18 Punjab Haryana Himachal
335News18 Rajasthan
337News18 Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand
331Zee Business
319Zee Hindustan
343Zee Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh
311Zee News
336Zee Rajasthan News
351Zee Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand
298DD Sports
282Star Sports 1 Hindi HD
666Cartoon Network
670Pogo
482MTV Beats
501Zing
442DD Gyan Darshan
739DD Bangla
589DD Girnar
548DD Sahyadri
617DD Odia
572DD Punjabi
653Big Ganga
556Zee Punjabi
626DD Urdu
820DD Podhigai
625News18 Urdu
659Zee Bihar Jharkhand
622Zee Salaam
947DD Saptagiri
946DD Yadagiri
995DD Chandana
871DD Malayalam
627DD Kashir
648DD Imphal
647DD North East

@buddy bro one more help for aligning the tataplay dish antenna to work with airtel box, any trick to do it through airtel free of cost? Or self alignment only option
If you are able to track SES 7 (airtel satellite, 108.5 `E) by yourself then you can try but if don't have enough knowledge then better to call airtel technican. He will charge Rs.150 for service visit. Technician will adjust the antenna & also install the set top box. (Just call back on the number that you received from local center regarding xstream upgrade).

Simply tell service centre guy to align the dish as the signals are lost and confirm about visit charges.

Bro one more thing don't get upset about HS3C02 set top box. It is also cardless box and is one of the best box having superior both audio and video quality. UI of the box is also good.

If you are able to track SES 7 (airtel satellite, 108.5 `E) by yourself then you can try but if don't have enough knowledge then better to call airtel technican. He will charge Rs.150 for service visit. Technician will adjust the antenna & also install the set top box. (Just call back on the number that you received from local center regarding xstream upgrade).

Simply tell service centre guy to align the dish as the signals are lost and confirm about visit charges.

Bro one more thing don't get upset about HS3C02 set top box. It is also cardless box and is one of the best box having superior both audio and video quality. UI of the box is also good.
Ok bro..but I saw some YouTube videos and I loved the new beautiful ui of min 100

I tried to align the dish but due to some tree branches I was not getting signals so called the engineer who charged ₹300 for extra wire and relocating the dish.

Coming to picture quality
The HD channels are sharper and has true deep rich colors but for sd channels it is quite opposite! Some channels are compressed like b4u music, zee classic, 9x jalwa..I found one channel showbox has excellent quality.so overall disappointed with the SD channel quality..earlier I was using tataplay binge+ , sd channels were looking beautiful no pixellation but I see here it is opposite! 😔 I changed hdmi port also no difference.

Now thinking to move back to tataplay! Wasted too much time and money on airtel! I am pretty sure xtreme box picture will be better like tataplay but again fav is a nightmare there.

In airtel hd box also fav is bit complex but ok

Any suggestion? Box release number is 751

I tried to align the dish but due to some tree branches I was not getting signals so called the engineer who charged ₹300 for extra wire and relocating the dish.

Coming to picture quality
The HD channels are sharper and has true deep rich colors but for sd channels it is quite opposite! Some channels are compressed like b4u music, zee classic, 9x jalwa..I found one channel showbox has excellent quality.so overall disappointed with the SD channel quality..earlier I was using tataplay binge+ , sd channels were looking beautiful no pixellation but I see here it is opposite! 😔 I changed hdmi port also no difference.

Now thinking to move back to tataplay! Wasted too much time and money on airtel! I am pretty sure xtreme box picture will be better like tataplay but again fav is a nightmare there.

In airtel hd box also fav is bit complex but ok

Any suggestion? Box release number is 751
I have seen SD picture is not upto mark in Airtel,Dishtv gives much better SD channels and DD free dish SD channels also good,they do not compress to give more channels like Airtel and Tatasky,HD quality is good in Airtel

Final update:
Today received a call from nodal officer and they said same thing they are not aware of min 100 model and they cannot remove the base pack.
Worst decision of my life!
LOL! Worst decision of life...? Chill bro.. It's Just STB Use it for 6m(as pack subscribed) and keep away after...then take new box that would cost same or even less than recharging old box..so make to sure to get required box then.

LOL! Worst decision of life...? Chill bro.. It's Just STB Use it for 6m(as pack subscribed) and keep away after...then take new box that would cost same or even less than recharging old box..so make to sure to get required box then.
Correct no other option..else I will try to sell it
Btw any way to set fav mode permanently..everytime it boots up need to press several keys just to go to 1st fav channel!
Press fav, again press right nav key, press ok, press ch+

Why cant they simply implement a simple function, that is on press fav it will set to fav mode and take you to the 1st fav channel or simply introduce dedicated lcns

I have seen SD picture is not upto mark in Airtel,Dishtv gives much better SD channels and DD free dish SD channels also good,they do not compress to give more channels like Airtel and Tatasky,HD quality is good in Airtel
For HD airtel is superior but for SD dish/d2h

Sd: d2h> DishTV> tataplay> airtel > sun direct.

Interestingly when I was using a 40" tv there was no difference in picture quality between tp hd and binge+ box, but in my 4k tv there is difference! Binge+ gives better picture quality it might due to HDR or android itself whose processing algorithm is different

Finally after fighting with nodal officer for many days, today they replaced my HS3C02 model with min 100.. the UI looks amazing and I think it supports hdmi cec also though need to test...the fav button works as expected it takes to your first fav channel like tataplay but but there is one major bug, the fav channels selected are not in order of selection but in order of LCN number 😢
For example I selected entertainment channel first then music channel and then movies channel
But as per fav arrangement movies channels are showing after entertainment channel..is this expected? Someone please confirm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock