New semi Smat-STB software for HD-2222-RF

Sadiq said:
Superb screenshots bro.. Do we need to attach Bluetooth dongle? And is it possible to attach pen drive in one USB port and dongle in other port?

Well Sadiq, I do not have USB HUB to test this. Sorry bro!

Saj 007 said:
Didn't understand what you are trying to say...:s

@Saj Bro, on the back of my STB, model # is given as HDDIGISTB2222. So, I wanted to know if I can use this software. Don't want to brick my STB.. :)

sam said:
What is you're Remote bro

RF of Normal !?!

if your Remote is RF....

Then your STB is correct for this....

@Sam bro, yes, my remote is RF only. thanks

lionkng123 said:
Try this link and let me know whether it works!

hU1GMPB.jpg

jkaza said:
@ TS can we install on HD-2244-RF software (ID-25)....? :huh

I don't think it will work. Both are having different firmware specification. I don't recommend to try this on RF-2244.

However, I am not an expert, so waiting for expert review. ;)

@Saj Bro, on the back of my STB, model # is given as HDDIGISTB2222. So, I wanted to know if I can use this software. Don't want to brick my STB.. :)

@Sam bro, yes, my remote is RF only. thanks

Look into the top-front portion of your STB. If you find it's "HD 2222", then you are good to go! :)

Balaji G said:
What's the case if STB bricks after update??

Well, it depends upon which kind of bricking is this!

Most of the cases:
  1. If header doesn't match - it will abort the installation process. Firmware will be reverted back, no issues.
  2. Power goes off due to upgrade process - restart the process
  3. VRAM error - Hardware RAM error (if you have from earlier, but didn't realize), in this case, installation process will abort. Firmware will be reverted back, no issues.
  4. Software installation issues - power off and on STB and press the "Reset" button for 20 sec then release. It will reset firmware and it's glitches (if any)

In any case, it will cause hardware damage, so minimum charge (depends upon warranty) needs to give to customer care for re-installation of software. ;)

Experts, please, add more if I miss any.

lionkng123 said:
Look into the top-front portion of your STB. If you find it's "HD 2222", then you are good to go! :)

On the top side, right hand corner.. all I can see is HD . 3D... :)

1) What if it got bricked. Will CC help or I have to purchase a new box itself?

2) Is there a way to downgrade the software, in-case if I didn't like it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock