New semi Smat-STB software for HD-2222-RF

So, the first post is now copied successfully :) by a new member.. No need to worry who is copying.. sorry sharing :shy information is available..

some screen shots from my side. after updated my videocon d2h 2222 hd stb.

fw2f01.jpg

2z7o660.jpg

2rn7wbt.jpg

abs7bk.jpg

Hello,

i am not able to upgraded download id 23 in my HD2222 box even followed all instruction.

Please help me how to upgrade my HD2222 box.

Please provide me working software.

Thanks

subodh

hai_annu97 said:
Hello,

i am not able to upgraded download id 23 in my HD2222 box even followed all instruction.

Please help me how to upgrade my HD2222 box.

Please provide me working software.

Thanks

subodh
press reset button only 5 second when u plug on. software will be automatically updating. this sotware working perfectly on 2222 stb.

Pl advise whether this software upgrade is for Ultra 4k boxes
Regards
Raghavan

lionkng123 said:
Did you see any message below the error code? I am really not familiar with this error code.

However, if your STB is not working afterwards, then please try to reset it! However, header section fault does mean, your STB should work and new installation has been aborted.

Normally, below the error code, it does show the error message. If you, in case, try again, then try to note that error message please..

I got the error message. It said -> Table Timeout.

Anyway, I found the workaround and it did worked perfectly. Thanks bro :)

@Sam bro, After updating this software, even am seeing Download ID as 23 only. Mine is 2222HD RF box only :)

@All To whomever, it gets stuck at 5% Download progress and gets cancelled, Please try the below method which I tried.

1) Under the Videocon folder, we have the installation file. The file ends with .bin.sig Remove the .sig from the file name and save the file and try. It is working.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock