New semi Smat-STB software for HD-2222-RF

lionkng123 said:
I just saw my this post to:

People are so expert in copy-paste!! :D

That is what is happening.. But please don't share those names and links in threads bro.. You can report anyway to the team..

lionkng123 said:
Well Sadiq, I do not have USB HUB to test this. Sorry bro!

Bro, I am not talking about USB hub. There will be another USB port at the back side of the STB. I am talking about that so that we can connect USB card at side port and bluetooth at the backside port. Is it possible?

It goes Reading download header --- 5% and then no improvement...

Getting ends with the error - 0x80030038.. :(

The first Zip in link 1 is not working....

& 2nd Zip in link 2 is worked
but STB update is getting error.....

Just now... (7pm) went to Andhra Pradesh's
Main Branch ( Head office ).....

& I asked him about software update for HDstb2222

& he said latest ID is 22 only/-

I said many people are telling that ID 23 is out....

& he showed many official documents regarding Software ID's &
also showed his computer where all stb's software's are included....

Sadly I can only able to see ID 22 :(

qwD26Pw.jpg

Sadiq said:
That is what is happening.. But please don't share those names and links in threads bro.. You can report anyway to the team..

Oops! My bad! Sorry about that. I will keep it in mind next onward!

Sadiq said:
Bro, I am not talking about USB hub. There will be another USB port at the back side of the STB. I am talking about that so that we can connect USB card at side port and bluetooth at the backside port. Is it possible?

Sadiq, really I do have only one USB port (side) and back side - ethernet, RCA connector and HDMI!

It goes Reading download header --- 5% and then no improvement...

Getting ends with the error - 0x80030038.. :(

Did you see any message below the error code? I am really not familiar with this error code.

However, if your STB is not working afterwards, then please try to reset it! However, header section fault does mean, your STB should work and new installation has been aborted.

Normally, below the error code, it does show the error message. If you, in case, try again, then try to note that error message please..

sam said:
The first Zip in link 1 is not working....

& 2nd Zip in link 2 is worked
but STB update is getting error.....

Just now... (7pm) went to Andhra Pradesh's
Main Branch ( Head office ).....

& I asked him about software update for HDstb2222

& he said latest ID is 22 only/-

I said many people are telling that ID 23 is out....

& he showed many official documents regarding Software ID's &
also showed his computer where all stb's software's are included....

Sadly I can only able to see ID 22 :(

qwD26Pw.jpg

Well Sam, this is the official version. My STB was having issues - it was continuously showing "STB is rebooting...". Hence, I did contact with CC where personnel came and tried with upgrading with this software. Earlier I also was having 22. However, at the time of installation, it reveals that STB RAM has gone. So they replaced the STB and then upgrade to this version.

These all official firmware/ softwares are hosted in storebigfile server. Visited engineer logged into this server and downloaded the latest one!

Not sure if this is pre-release smart software though!

Hello,

i am not able to upgraded download id 23 in my HD2222 box even followed all instruction.

Please help me how to upgrade my HD2222 box.

Thanks

subodh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock