New to the service and hello to all the guys here

• Thread starter aziz981
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,344

aziz981

Reaction score
Hello all,

I activated my Tata Sky HD service yesterday. Actually my first DTH on my new TV. I did not had a TV for few years. I purchased TS HD from online credit card offer which gives me two months of grand sports pack + 2 months of hd access fee for Rs. 2250. Got it installed within a day of purchasing.

This is a not the usual post where I whine or complain or try to troubleshoot with you guys. But I am just excited and even more after going through this forum which I found just surfing. I have gone through some posts and it cleared my doubts.

Anyways, I most certainly enjoying the HD channels in my pack on my modest 32 inch Panasonic LED. They are just awesome. I began with Star Sports HD1, and looks like I will never let it go. I will figure out the packs I need and budget calculation later.

I am Aziz from Mumbai, and will be active on this forum (as this works in my office and I got loads of time to kill :tup )

Congratulations Aziz. Definitely you're going to enjoy tata Sky's services and hopefully will never have to repent.

WELCOME TO TATASKY FAMILY AZIZ BRO CAN YOU SEND SNAPSHOT FOR YOUR STB & CHANNEL PICTURE & YOUR REVIEW ABOUT TATA SKY BTW
WHICH STB YOU USE HD OR HD DVR

MAYUR SHAH said:
WELCOME TO TATASKY FAMILY AZIZ BRO CAN YOU SEND SNAPSHOT FOR YOUR STB & CHANNEL PICTURE & YOUR REVIEW ABOUT TATA SKY BTW
WHICH STB YOU USE HD OR HD DVR

Thanks Mayur and harshbardhan. I got a new TS HD STB, not the DVR one. As I said, this is my first TV and DTH in years so will think about DVR if I get addicted to shows I cant miss. I will certainly do a review in few days.. :k

awedish said:
@aziz981 Can you post pictures of Signal Test page on Home Channel ?

vp7qdi.jpg

Here you go awedish, but I do not understand the details. The technician did lot of fine tuning while installing.

aziz981 said:
Here you go awedish, but I do not understand the details. The technician did lot of fine tuning while installing.

Ur LNB/Dish has to be fine tuned to get maximum signals which will help u in rainy seasons .. its always better to fine tune ourself if possible .. below signal level i am getting in my Tatasky HD STB ..

Dxk0hfg.jpg

x8imptA.jpg

Re: RE: New to the service and hello to all the guys here

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Ur LNB/Dish has to be fine tuned to get maximum signals which will help u in rainy seasons .. its always better to fine tune ourself if possible .. below signal level i am getting in my Tatasky HD STB ..
This is from 60 or 90 cm dish? Nice work !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock