Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

non stop pack will continue other yearly packs like dish prime, dish prime hd etc will be discontinued

Once you change any pack composition your previous pack will drop and you will be migrated to new regime
currently i have non stop pack 3 years + popular HD + Colors , so colors will contiuie but what about Popular HD i will drop automatically or what happen

Just called Customer care, they gave plain reply that you will know fate of your non stop pack only after 29 Dec,call us after that still I feel that we should remove all HD add ons to this pack and try to add same as SD channels which are cheaper in new pack regime and wait for 29th Dec ,so at least you need not pay Rs 500-600 monthly for those HD channels and your 3 years pack if continues with those cheaper SD channels you like then you are lucky if they implement base pack as per Trai order every body will be migrated to Rs130 + tax FTA pack and proportionately your amount balance(Rs1279- no.of days pack used) in non stop pack will be shifted to main balance, any way you have to call and add those channels again,so it is sure MRP of add on is definitely going to change as per Trai order because DishTv is front runner in following Trai rules and this is good opportunity for them to take our money to main account and consume it in few months for showing same FTA channels,it is sure they will launch non stop pack again in few months as they are not spending any money to show those DD DTH free satellite channels to us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock