NOT BOOK ON LINE

What happened exactly, can you explain in detail? they have very good online offers.

vidisha tyagi said:
ALL OF YOU PLEASE DONT BOOK D2H ON LINE BECAUSE AFTER YOUR CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT THEY TREAT YOU AS A BAGGER

it is not the case. i got it installed within 3 hrs after i booked it online. may be in delhi something is wrong but i feel they have equal policy all over india.:):tup

Even I booked DVR online and didn't have any problem........What problem you having? (Well mine it took time because 1st they said not available in Hyderabad and than they shipped it to Hyd from Mumbai and it got installed took some days..like 3-4 days)

you all will be surprised to know that last saturday even before making the payment after i filled the first page and it went to second page for confirmation of address i got a call from cc at Mumbai and she told that whether i wanna know anything of the products of d2h and when i want to get it installed.:tup:tup:eek:hya:eek:hya

Greatachiever said:
you all will be surprised to know that last saturday even before making the payment after i filled the first page and it went to second page for confirmation of address i got a call from cc at Mumbai and she told that whether i wanna know anything of the products of d2h and when i want to get it installed.:tup:tup:eek:hya:eek:hya

i booked on line on 8th of nov but not installed yet

I ordered online from Delhi.
They are suffering from SOS- Shortage of staff :p due to high demand.
Thus mine took 2 days to install, they got their staff from Kolkata to overcome this.
My connection was installed by 4 guys from kolkata who came to delhi by 3:30 pm train and came to my house directly at 6 pm. Thus Ill say thats good service.

Only problem was the people didnt knw english as well as hindi properly :D

Infact i am planning to book the 500GB HD DVR online. :)

vidisha tyagi said:
Greatachiever said:

may due to diwali some of their staff went on leave but it shouldnt take 4 days to install. you can call to their customer care number which is 180088110111 (toll free), send them mail to '[email protected]'; put it on their fb page.

so do the above things immediately, i am sure d2h people will respond to you and arrange for installation immediately.

you can also email to nodal officer which is [email protected]:tup

Greatachiever said:
vidisha tyagi said:
Greatachiever said:

may due to diwali some of their staff went on leave but it shouldnt take 4 days to install. you can call to their customer care number which is 180088110111 (toll free), send them mail to '[email protected]'; put it on their fb page.

so do the above things immediately, i am sure d2h people will respond to you and arrange for installation immediately.

you can also email to nodal officer which is [email protected]:tup
I had booked a D2H connection vide their customer ID no. ******** dtd. 08.11.2012 and expecting this installation  24 to 48 hours as committed by your customer care executive, but nothing has been done till date.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock