NTSC TV on Tata Sky HD in INDIA

frnddeep

Reaction score
I bought Samsung 46 inch TV from USA so it does not support PAL. I read somewhere that if I use Tata SKY HD then I should not be worried about color system (NTSC or PAL) as HD will use digital signal but my TV is not showing any colors . ANyone has any idea if I need to change any settings in HD Settop box to get the colors

I am also having NTSC TV and watching TV channels by attaching signal converter.
On D2H is having the option to choose 50Hz or 60 Hz (NTSC) in picture settings( read in some other forum)

HERE IS A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR YOU:

uGo3QGR.jpg

techmania said:
Well one more important question: How did you manage the power supply?

Using the electrical converter 110/120v to 220/240 volts (50Dz/60HZ) since the year 2003.

I wrote a detailed letter to Tatasky about the returning Indians, number of TV sets brought into from US and the need to provide the option in their STBs for NTSC ie.60HZ to improve their market share. I got a response call from their nodel officer, Bangalore welcoming my suggestion and assuring that it will be taken up with their H.O. But nothing is happened.
Surprisingly Tatasky and Airtel were having the NTSC option for some time and it was discontinued later. As of now D2h has the option for NTSC .Please check

soorya_g said:
techmania said:
Well one more important question: How did you manage the power supply?

Using the electrical converter 110/120v to 220/240 volts (50Dz/60HZ) since the year 2003.

wow... I was, and still am skeptic about converters. Somehow they don't sound convincing for domestic use. But its just my perception. As I can see from your reply, you have a long and stable experience with these so seems it does work properly in your case.

If you go for a higher capacity there won't be any problem. I am using 800 VA converter (Rs.2000 aprox) since 2003. All my devices are connected through this- Samsung TV 40", Panasonic Home theater, Media Player (patriot), X box , Sony BD player and Wifi router.

I am planning to buy a sony 46HX750/850..

will this work in india with TS+HD.. or i have to buy a converter

Sony BRAVIA KDL-46HX750 46" 3D 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p - ATSC - NTSC - 178° / 178° - 1920 x 1080 - Dolby Pulse, Dolby Digital Plus...

Is this works with ts+hd and videocon hd?

Sony BRAVIA KDL-46HX750 46" 3D 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p - ATSC - NTSC - 178° / 178° - 1920 x 1080 - Dolby Pulse, Dolby Digital Plus, Surround Sound - 4 x HDMI - USB - Ethernet - Wi-Fi - DLNA Certified - PC Streaming - Internet Access - Media

What is atsc and ntsc. Is this work in india for ts and d2h?

Plz help me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock