Discussion Old memories

Reliance used to deduct balance. So, I had to keep these recharge vouchers in my pocket just in case. Good old days :p
Recharge vouchers aren't available anymore 🤔
These are used vouchers but it's still with me.

5gdexgE.jpg
Me used reliance postpaid mobile, when introduced. The bill rised to 12000. All told , they collect with the help of police and gundas. I don't care and didn't paid bill. Then it automatically changed to prepaid. 😃. Well job Sumit bhai👍

Last edited:
Me used reliance postpaid mobile, when introduced. The bill rised to 12000. All told , they collect with the help of police and gundas. I don't care and didn't paid bill. Then it automatically changed to prepaid. 😃. Well job Sumit bhai👍
My balance was negative Rs 90 for like 3 years due to caller tune. I didn't recharge. On their anniversary they forgive the negative balance. Was using that sim until I upgraded from an Nokia to an iPhone.

Happy holi to all the brothers
Anybody had a special memory related to holi like I used to through balloons filled with colors and water on people passing and hide immediately after that
I used to love it ❤

Happy holi to all the brothers
Anybody had a special memory related to holi like I used to through balloons filled with colors and water on people passing and hide immediately after that
I used to love it ❤
I remember a incident, you mentioned balloon. When I was 10 years old. Near our house a govt nurse was there. She throw out non used condoms under a mango tree. When we gone to play there, we collected those and shown to our Father as , "dad, see here , we got big balloons. 😃😃. My father told, these no balloons. And through it out.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock