Discussion Old memories

I also missing above all of them u all discussed
Plus
Ramayan, munger I laal ke haseen sapane, HeMan, etc etc etc

I still remember 1st movie shown on DD chandana was" Gayatri maduve"

Anybody remember??
yes i see this movie in our village's first color tv. most of the villager come and enjoy that movie

unforgettable our holiday/ Sunday's timetable at primary school/high school time.
Morning 7-8 playing cricket
8 To 8.30- breakfast
from 8.30 to 12.00 watching cortoon shows, ramayan/ Mahabharat and other tv shows
from 12 to 1pm swimming in village's small tank/lake\
1 to 2 launch and rest
3-to 5 again cricket and other game playing or went to pick the seasonal wild fruits
after 5 watching movie in tv (mostly B/W tv)

what a days are there. today i thinking about that days feel like a dream.

unforgettable our holiday/ Sunday's timetable at primary school/high school time.
Morning 7-8 playing cricket
8 To 8.30- breakfast
from 8.30 to 12.00 watching cortoon shows, ramayan/ Mahabharat and other tv shows
from 12 to 1pm swimming in village's small tank/lake\
1 to 2 launch and rest
3-to 5 again cricket and other game playing or went to pick the seasonal wild fruits
after 5 watching movie in tv (mostly B/W tv)

what a days are there. today i thinking about that days feel like a dream.
Those all I had. And fishing with fishing hook. And fried with dried sticks and ate. (Especially red chilli and salt came from each home in a week. We grind with stone and mixed with the fishes.) And picked birds from nest, then finally took bath in well pump (diesel motor) and reached home fresh.👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock