Discussion Old memories

Watching I Dream of Jeanie, Dennis the Menace, Bewitched, Disney Hour, Home TV, Playing Cricket in streets, Lightening lamps and candles when electricity gone, sleeping on roof and counting stars and aeroplanes, bring video game on rent for one day and playing it (64-in-1) whole night, watching movies on video cassetes and cleaning the head with newspaper piece, talking with relatives on landline phone at PCO, buying Kismey Bar for 1 rs and thinking its too costly. Ah those good ol' memories.
Best days of life

Watching I Dream of Jeanie, Dennis the Menace, Bewitched, Disney Hour, Home TV, Playing Cricket in streets, Lightening lamps and candles when electricity gone, sleeping on roof and counting stars and aeroplanes, bring video game on rent for one day and playing it (64-in-1) whole night, watching movies on video cassetes and cleaning the head with newspaper piece, talking with relatives on landline phone at PCO, buying Kismey Bar for 1 rs and thinking its too costly. Ah those good ol' memories.

Forgot to add:

Not taking dish connection and catching it by using magnet and thin wire and putting it outside the window.
You told all . 😃😍And most things missed also.

Forgot to add:

Not taking dish connection and catching it by using magnet and thin wire and putting it outside the window.
Now all these things replaced by a single phone. :rolleyes:
Seriously the phone has knocked out all these leisure time activity from kids life..
I remember during early childhood days catching dd national with help of an odd shape antenna on roof. One time we were out of station, wind came antenna fell down and our antenna was stolen by someone.
But to our utter shock the dd national was working still without any antenna. It was just help of a back flat wire . Then after sometime that wire used to be inside our house only(ground floor) with window and door closed then also it used to get signal.. Very clear and 24/7 Seriously those were the technologies and now a days even a degree wrong inclination can give you trouble!!

:kiss2:

Last edited:
taL8VNd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock