Discussion Old memories

Anyone remember about VCD :huh::hehe:

images
It's vcp or VCR. In some functions we saw that, Bro. They saw 3 films. OMG... When it reversed, we iritated on that day. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyone remember about VCD :huh::hehe:

images
We use to bring VCR and TV on rent because we had B&W TV it's time when i was 3-4 years. We bring these things during b'day celebration as after celebrating we used to watch them.
I remember Lagaan & Gaddar were the permanent movie. May be that's the reason I never miss them on TV on now also.

You guys can imagine my joint family with one coloured TV it gives feeling of theatre at home.

We use to bring VCR and TV on rent because we had B&W TV it's time when i was 3-4 years. We bring these things during b'day celebration as after celebrating we used to watch them.
I remember Lagaan & Gaddar were the permanent movie. May be that's the reason I never miss them on TV on now also.

You guys can imagine my joint family with one coloured TV it gives feeling of theatre at home.
Lagaan and Gaddar didn't seem like birthday movies to me.

Memories of Coming home on Saturday at 11-30 am.
  • Watching Shaktimaan ,
  • Scooby Do
  • The Mask Dexters laboratory
  • Popeye the sailor
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • Flintstones
  • Johnny bravo
  • Swat Cats
  • Captain planet
At 5-30pm reporting at Ground to play Cricket with friends.. :blush2:

This days never come back :sad:

Memories of Coming home on Saturday at 11-30 am.
  • Watching Shaktimaan ,
  • Scooby Do
  • The Mask Dexters laboratory
  • Popeye the sailor
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • Flintstones
  • Johnny bravo
  • Swat Cats
  • Captain planet
At 5-30pm reporting at Ground to play Cricket with friends.. :blush2:

This days never come back :sad:
Main two Friday chithrahaar, Sunday evening film. Rare one TV in a house, all meet there and watch together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock