Discussion Old memories

Two Years Back Posting This Pic for Wishing International Yoga Day to FB Friends :blush2: :LOL:

cf1tGmE.jpg

Last edited:
I remember it. My favorite tv shows are ( in 2009)

Duck tales
Mahabharata
Ramayana
Sri Krishna
Hatim
All shows of Disney
And there is a show I forgot the name, where a small size man also, sometimes I saw him in CID.

before 2009 we had no tv. And my grandfather's ( uncle of maa) there is a b&w tv, which I always used to watch with my neighbor friends. I had a allergy then :blush2:and so my neighbors joking on me. In our village we had bought first colour Tv in 2010 & watch using free dish. In 2013 we bought ADTV and used it still now.

That's days are very good in that days I never do study and my father angry with me.

................. Never got that days again............

Duck tales
Mahabharata
Ramayana
Sri Krishna
Hatim
All shows of Disney
And there is a show I forgot the name, where a small size man also, sometimes I saw him in CID.

before 2009 we had no tv. And my grandfather's ( uncle of maa) there is a b&w tv, which I always used to watch with my neighbor friends. I had a allergy then :blush2:and so my neighbors joking on me. In our village we had bought first colour Tv in 2010 & watch using free dish. In 2013 we bought ADTV and used it still now.

That's days are very good in that days I never do study and my father angry with me.

The show with the midget was called Vikraal aur Gabraal. I also watched that show. But I don't remember much things about my life it because of series of concussion I faced later in my life. I only remember random events.

Duck tales
Mahabharata
Ramayana
Sri Krishna
Hatim
All shows of Disney

this serial had small man named gabraal ( serial vikraal aur gabraal)

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock