Discussion Old memories

Akkad Bakkad Bambey Bo? Vivek was part of that show but he's not a small man. First Google CID characters and check who it is then we can help find the show. Your description is definitely matching Gabraal.
Have you any pics of Gabrael??

Have you any pics of Gabrael??

Kx50p9d.jpg

Yes bro he was I said about, one of my favorite show.
So you're telling me you watched this in 2009 when you were 5-6 years old? How can anyone remember what they did when they were like a baby 😆 I watched it when i was in 7th grade yet it didn't appeal that much to me. I preferred special squad which was a better version of CID.

So you're telling me you watched this in 2009 when you were 5-6 years old? How can anyone remember what they did when they were like a baby 😆 I watched it when i was in 7th grade yet it didn't appeal that much to me. I preferred special squad which was a better version of CID.
Don't how I haven't forgotten it. I also remember that in that year my mama ( maternal uncle) also bought a bike.

I liked cid also but special squad was on another level really got sad when bhanu udays character (I forgot the name) died in last episode

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock