Discussion Old memories

greatest problem of school life why this include in geometry box i still not know

MnFUTvd.jpg
Count me in bro even I don't know till now

greatest problem of school life why this include in geometry box i still not know
Count me in bro even I don't know till now
There was something about it on 7th grade. I forgot.

It's called the divider. The main purpose of it is to measure distance between two points where you can't use a ruler. Like a curved surface or any interior part of a machinery etc. It's called a divider because we can use it to divide a line into equal parts. Let's say there's a line of 10cm length and you want to fix stop points at 1cm intervals. You simply set the divider at 1cm wide and easily mark the points. It is also used to compare/transfer measurements. Like if you have a 2cm wide wooden log and you are trying to shine another wooden plank to 2cm wide. You just measure the width of first plank and after shining 2nd one you compare it with the divider to check if you have reached same width.

It's not just a mathematical tool. It's a design and crafts tool as well. Used in various industries, designing and craftsmanship.

It's called the divider. The main purpose of it is to measure distance between two points where you can't use a ruler. Like a curved surface or any interior part of a machinery etc. It's called a divider because we can use it to divide a line into equal parts. Let's say there's a line of 10cm length and you want to fix stop points at 1cm intervals. You simply set the divider at 1cm wide and easily mark the points. It is also used to compare/transfer measurements. Like if you have a 2cm wide wooden log and you are trying to shine another wooden plank to 2cm wide. You just measure the width of first plank and after shining 2nd one you compare it with the divider to check if you have reached same width.

It's not just a mathematical tool. It's a design and crafts tool as well. Used in various industries, designing and craftsmanship.
Thanks bro for Ellington us

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock