Discussion Old memories

4 years.
Edit : 5 years. I assumed it was 2019, lol.
Then it's natural bro nothing weird happened with me as well during the school days as well
One day during the last year of school when I m coming back from my coaching one guy I thought he was following me came up to me and said bro u didn't recognise me we study toghter in our junior school and I said oh that's you you got me scared because I didn't recognise him although he is one of my best frnd today as well because we r now in contact 😁

Then it's natural bro nothing weird happened with me as well during the school days as well
One day during the last year of school when I m coming back from my coaching one guy I thought he was following me came up to me and said bro u didn't recognise me we study toghter in our junior school and I said oh that's you you got me scared because I didn't recognise him although he is one of my best frnd today as well because we r now in contact 😁
For me it's difficult. It's not casually I once forgot everything including my identity. I don't recall my old house, things that happened.

What are some useless stuff you bought which you don't like to just get the free gift? For me it has to be Kinder Joy, Milo and Britannia Jim Jam.

I remember this one with our Kerala guys. In my childhood it's in a metallic pack. Now in plastic. Wizard, Vishnu 777 , sparker and all.

39dKWCa.jpg

I remember this one with our Kerala guys. In my childhood it's in a metallic pack. Now in plastic. Wizard, Vishnu 777 , sparker and all.

39dKWCa.jpg

Yes, Cuticura talc is still popular; like the two soap brands Chandrika and Medimix.
I like the fragrance of Cuticura.

Yes, Cuticura talc is still popular; like the two soap brands Chandrika and Medimix.
I like the fragrance of Cuticura.
Yes , when my childhood, I visited most house, coz my father was an tea estate supervisor there. I saw 200 gms cuticura in all their table. That orange colour 🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock