Discussion Old memories

My First Cable Connection. Got very excited when I saw software pics in this forum. I was also an Indirect User of Tata Sky because my Grandfather in Delhi uses it from 2008 till now.
Pic Credits :- @Vinay
xN9qedY.jpg

IOFs4kj.jpg
t52cWBK.jpg

My First Cable Connection. Got very excited when I saw software pics in this forum. I was also an Indirect User of Tata Sky because my Grandfather in Delhi uses it from 2008 till now.
Pic Credits :- @Vinay
xN9qedY.jpg

IOFs4kj.jpg
t52cWBK.jpg
Everything about these images are uplifting. Beautiful UI. Those clouds in the background. That UI. Hathw@y logo. And Star Sports airing not only sports. They got a beautiful logo too.

Last edited:
In 2017, Fun-Fair/Party was organized at our school. At that time I was in 7th Standard. There were a lot of stalls of different categories. I only had ₹200. I was exploring each Stall, then saw a Book Stall. When I came closer, I noticed a Diary with Sony PIX Logo printed on the front. I asked the seller to give me that for a closer look. The whole theme of the Diary - Sony PIX "Stay Amazed".😍 Without any second thought, I purchased the Diary for ₹120.
o4Hh9vC.jpg

0NX6eBv.jpg
ma51aSC.jpg
pYUwFrb.jpg

Last edited:
Those Scholastic bookfairs at schools pre-internet days were so awesome. You got books which weren't available at your store. I use to go early at school those days and browse pretty much everything I could. Normally I wouldn't go near a book store. But they had so beautiful stalls. You couldn't resist it. Sadly they stopped those. They changed their model. They use to give us pamphlets where we got to select books and send money to them. After two or three weeks we got our books shipped at our school.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock