Discussion Old memories

Sis, she is saving her work from Scooter Braun. She is also publishing content from her vault.
Whatever the matter it is original will be remembered rather than these re recording I've heard back in 2019 that scooter Braun wanted Taylor to re record the whole catalogue is it true or not ?

Whatever the matter it is original will be remembered rather than these re recording I've heard back in 2019 that scooter Braun wanted Taylor to re record the whole catalogue is it true or not ?
He was trying to hoard someone else's work. She taught her big lesson. Both will be equally remember. Thankfully, I own all are albums until reputation. So I personally won't be giving him even ¢1 as I will listening to my own collection over the one's available at streaming platforms.

He was trying to hoard someone else's work. She taught her big lesson. Both will be equally remember. Thankfully, I own all are albums until reputation. So I personally won't be giving him even ¢1 as I will listening to my own collection over the one's available at streaming platforms.
Oh controlling someone's music it reminds of britney spears's dad controlling her during the conservatorship I'm glad Britney removed her father and got free from conservatorship

Now plastic chair replace this
Iron made chair in an occasion

ISfpnSY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock