Discussion On which channels are you watching IPL this year?

Which channels did you subscribe to enjoy IPL this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some Matches are shown Live on Star Suvarna as well
It's nice to matches airing being aired on Star Survana. Unfortunately, no more options can be added to the poll. So if you enjoy matches on Star Suvarna. You guys can write in the replies.
Star Suvarna not aired IPL Matches Every weekend, Except IPL Opening Weekend 2nd match

Star Suvarna Plus Aired IPL Opening Weekend both matches, But Now they airing IPL Sunday matches only

Till yesterday used to watch in SS 1 HD but bored of hearing Rohan Gavaskar commentary and he is judging players who played more matches than him. Subscribed to Select 1 HD today.

Please bros, do not see ipl, as star get more viewership and they wont decrease the channels rate near future

Please bros, do not see ipl, as star get more viewership and they wont decrease the channels rate near future
Never saw a single IPL match all these years until now because there were no India matches this year and I was starved for cricket :biggrin:

man u must be joking do u even know how much star has paid for the rights??? sports rights dont come for free...they pay in millions of $ and if they are charging rs19 is fair enough....i think for you dd sports is available

man u must be joking do u even know how much star has paid for the rights??? sports rights dont come for free...they pay in millions of $ and if they are charging rs19 is fair enough....i think for you dd sports is available
I will see my pocket first. If I can not afford it- then how can I see star channels ? U have ur pocket affordable- so u can see this in ur way.
I can request friends not to see star channels- as they have very high price channels.

I will see my pocket first. If I can not afford it- then how can I see star channels ? U have ur pocket affordable- so u can see this in ur way.
I can request friends not to see star channels- as they have very high price channels.

rs45 pack is high for you???? if yes then sorry bro u can go for dd free dish

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock