pathetic customer service for a simple query

• Thread starter Thread starter durveshthorve433
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,977
Reaction score
Called tata sky to transfer 2 out 3 boxes from my brothers account to my name as a fresh account. Tata sky ivr sucks. No option to reach a live person. Finally reached this female executive named madhuri/ madhavi. Could not understand anything she was talking. Asked her to talk slowly. Still she continued talking in the same pace. What a pathetic service by tata sky. She said will transfer to concerned department since I am a premium customer. I asked her the department name, she said don’t know. I again asked her the department name, this time she says "premium department". Call was transferred to srinath from the so called premium department.
He was referring to my brothers account and I was talking about my new subscriber id. A call back has been scheduled by this srinath, says somebody would call me back
He didn’t give me the request no. , I had to ask him. Tata sky should seriously improve their customer service!!![/size][/font]

Hi Friends, am seconding the original post. I am giving my reasons, you please decide on it, how hypocrite TS are.

Am a TS customer for 9+ years now and am using HD+ STB from CWC2011. I bought it for Rs.8999(Not an upgrade). Since its not a upgrade I had another TS+ STB, which I wanted to use in my other location (chennai where am working). I made a split request (splitting TS+ STB from my current account and create a new customer id to use this STB in my other location) on 24th April and I was informed that the transfer will be made in just 48 hours. It's may 1 today and no response from TS CC till date. Do you think I should go with TS?

When I enquired them again on 28th april, they said It would be done in 24 hours ( 29th april), still no response from them.

Another friend of mine ordered a new connection in TS, it was made in just 3 hours. Now can you define who hypocrite they are when it comes to old and new customers?

Am sure this is not the TS which I used some 2 years back. Now they are pathetic and becoming in-tollerable.

You should have contact nodal officer after 48 hours deadline :s

It's Not A Simple Process
They Will Send Your Brother a Form of Transfer of Connection via mail & need to forward after fill up

@raaja.ganesan why are posting same thing in different-different threads :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom