Please stay away from tatasky; pathetic customer service

jdrocks said:
I remember one member had mentioned some time ago about local cable operators creating issues for DTH providers in some areas in Bengaluru preventing installations. Could this be related to that?

Probably this is related (I am from Bangalore). Even if it so, no one has informed me before cancelling the orders.

Is there anyone in tatasky Bangalore that I can escalate/follow up to get it installed? If any of you have any contact details, please let me know.

This is exception to Bangalore. Tata Sky and Sun Direct best in service. Infact TS ahead of SD too. I think local cable guys create the problems. Recently in my area in Kolkata a cable guy came to my house and force me to buy cable. He said dth not allowed here. I said go away. I can never even in my dream think of changing sun direct.

vjjustin said:
Probably this is related (I am from Bangalore). Even if it so, no one has informed me before cancelling the orders.

Is there anyone in tatasky Bangalore that I can escalate/follow up to get it installed? If any of you have any contact details, please let me know.

I think please contact Nodal Officer.

TATA(Sky Contact Details

Finally got the connection. Worked around those stupid local cable guys. Booked again from a different number and gave my old flat address. They called the same day.

I asked to wait at the main road and offered him a lift. When asked, I said him I moved to a new place nearby. He asked the address; I said I don't remember. He guessed/understood when I took the turn to our layout from main road but didn't say anything. He is just an employee so he didn't care and installed. But after connecting he called the office and said that probably I am the same person who booked from our layout (in kannada).

The funny thing is this is the same guys who were supposed to come to my place and their office is very close to my house.

Afternoon another guy called to my original number to check if I am the same guy. He said that there were some cable issues but now they are solved (funny; they never called even after numerous escalations and 3 orders but once they understood I got the connection they called me the same day. My orders are already cancelled) and he wanted to come today itself. I told him the order got cancelled.

So I was right. Unfortunate that this kind of thing is still happening. Local cable operators are still able to hold big DTH companies to ransom!

True, but tatasky is also at fault here. They don't have a system to escalate follow up customer complaints. If customer complaints that complaint should be resolved and keep the customer updated. There is absolutely zero follow up from their side. This is pathetic.

I am also face same problem since July 2014 & Feb 2015 I upgraded tatasky SD to tatasky hd sep 2013 when mpeg4 migration started but July 2014 hd box don't have work so I complain tatasky cc they say installervisit in 24 hours & change your box but 5 days go no installer come then next day installer come & say hd box not available so I late to replace your box & also say sorry. Tatasky customers service r best kabhi 2 ise hadse ho jate hai but not defame

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock