TataSky pathetic customer services

• Thread starter Thread starter dreambox.pk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 94
  • Views Views: Views 9,838
Sic Parvis Magna said:
Can we please change the thread title and add outside India.

Tata Sky CC is the best.

No because it's Indian account registered on Indian address and just asked them a query not asking for any physical service where locality matters

If they were best they should learn first how to respond customer complaints
May be it's best in my case it's pathetic
And I wanted to see how many months they take to respond just one query

dreambox.pk said:
No because it's Indian account registered on Indian address and just asked them a query not asking for any physical service where locality matters

If they were best they should learn first how to respond customer complaints
May be it's best in my case it's pathetic
And I wanted to see how many months they take to respond just one query

Bro, you yourself said they are contacting customers via phone. And you are saying it is pathetic to contact everyone via phone.

In India, it is common to have mobile phone and so it is very easy to reach via phone. So, none of the customers who are using the services in India will feel pathetic while contacting via phone as it is the quickest way to understand and solve the problems.

Voice is more better than text to express our thoughts. With my experience with our clients (in our company), I would recommend direct contact over voice than email.

You registered your connection in India. And you could have provided an Indian telephone number. But it is not your number so they cannot reach you on that number. It is your problem of using it outside India where they are not assuring any service.

If you want quick solution contact them over phone. Ask CC to call the registered number and you call the registered number from your local telephone so that the person who is owning the registered phone can do a conference between you and Tata Sky CC.

So, please don't call the service as pathetic without having the best preferred mode of contact to solve the problem quickly.

dreambox.pk said:
brother there is no such technology which detects i am from India or not

When you login in tatasky website and chat with cc or sent ticket they can check your ip try Skype call cc if they reply or if you ask any Indian guy call customer care behalf of you but you have to provide all details to him

M.J.Sadiq said:
Bro, you yourself said they are contacting customers via phone. And you are saying it is pathetic to contact everyone via phone.

In India, it is common to have mobile phone and so it is very easy to reach via phone. So, none of the customers who are using the services in India will feel pathetic while contacting via phone as it is the quickest way to understand and solve the problems.

Voice is more better than text to express our thoughts. With my experience with our clients (in our company), I would recommend direct contact over voice than email.

You registered your connection in India. And you could have provided an Indian telephone number. But it is not your number so they cannot reach you on that number. It is your problem of using it outside India where they are not assuring any service.

If you want quick solution contact them over phone. Ask CC to call the registered number and you call the registered number from your local telephone so that the person who is owning the registered phone can do a conference between you and Tata Sky CC.

So, please don't call the service as pathetic without having the best preferred mode of contact to solve the problem quickly.

Brother sadiq I agree with you

What you are saying is absolutely true

But from day one I told them my parents are currently residing on that address and I'm not India due to my job and they are not that educated and skilled enough to talk to TS representative

So is this not allowed or not permitted if some customer ask for other medium of communication

Is there no professional in TS who know how to write an email

I'm not against TS or defaming it, I already ordered new TS stb but I heard a lot from members that TS is best in customer service but how customer feels when they not even respond to emails sent for help or complaint

I already told that I sent emails to videocon and dish TV call centre and they respond immediately

All my friends here wanted to prove that it's sheer because I am out of India that's why TS not responding but what's matter of physical locality to know about your account balance

Bro always used Indian IP adress with the help of Van so whenever they detect they find Indian IP

Dreambox.pk bro,
Try to get sky uk box anywhere outside uk or Ireland,
You will know within minutes they will block the stb,
When a server owner can detect which channel on which satellite we are watching,
Then imagine what these giants can do.

A person from patiala got a stb of sky italia,
It works for some time & later blocked by sky Italia,
Sometimes they ignore becoz of getting money,
Sometimes not.

Gssran said:
Dreambox.pk bro,
Try to get sky uk box anywhere outside uk or Ireland,
You will know within minutes they will block the stb,
When a server owner can detect which channel on which satellite we are watching,
Then imagine what these giants can do.

A person from patiala got a stb of sky italia,
It works for some time & later blocked by sky Italia,
Sometimes they ignore becoz of getting money,
Sometimes not.

okay dear :)

i know its not legitimate connection

and its better i get new stb rather than complaining about it

and there is no comparison about TS amazing channel line up ,UI and PQ with others

i got videocon but no happy with it

btw just asking to know more: why do you need to buy indian dth? no dth in pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom