Please stay away from tatasky; pathetic customer service

Yeah U go to Airtel or D2H. But one thing, you can't see any customer care service much better than Tata Sky. Monthly 2 or 3 times our Tata Sky CC will call me and ask me that is ur STB box good condition, do you have any problem. That's our TATA(Sky CC service. Then they always providing weekly offer for all, which is named as "Jingalaala Saturdays Offer". Then they also giving some individual offers. We are really enjoying with TATA(Sky but where you applied for new connection???? Through internet or dealer???? How much u have paid???? But try again, don't miss our TATA(Sky. 51 HD channels. From tomorrow onwards 52 HD channels. You can't get such a best service than TATA(Sky

really strange.. tata sky provides the best Customer service.. heard first time something like this.

Yes. Tatasky service providers at your end have the problem.
Unbelievable what you blaming.
Since launch i m Tatasky customer. No other dth can match what Tatasky is n what it is providing.

I can understand the anxiety around getting Tata Sky activated. Tata Sky is a premium DTH , i usually get response immediately calling customer service

It's clearly an exception. It happens with all big companies. You need to find the number of the right person for the local service guys. That should help.

Yes one of the rare case as I booked it online and same day got it installed within 5hours.

Unbelievable ! Unable to digest this. TS CC best. What an exception in this case !

:( I'm really confused its TATA(Sky or any other DTH???? Go and ask the local TATA(Sky Dealer :angry

I had a problem with the transfer function when I upgraded to Transfer STB. The local service head in Kolkata kept following up on regular basis and got the issue resolved with TS backend service team. That is the level of service that TS provides.

The thread starter's case can only be an odd exception.

I remember one member had mentioned some time ago about local cable operators creating issues for DTH providers in some areas in Bengaluru preventing installations. Could this be related to that?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock