pathetic experience with tatsky

yes that's nodal officer and he made a typo only.

@amarjeet, ask your odisha nodal officer as you are having tatasky in odisha i guess, also if you are not satisfied then move to d2h.that's leading now.

@amar
we are here at that time you had changed to TS. i had asked not to change from dish tv. Sorry to say. You are in bad condition now.

Amarjeet said:
you are right brother.Now i am thinking why i changed dishtv to tatasky...
ok.. so have u decided to change to dish tv finally :huh

oh very sad , i am thinking to shift from dishtv to tatasky. oh very sad, after this incident i will think about moving to tatasky or postpone of moving to other dth. thanks brother Amarjit.

@amarjeet, check videocon d2h too, they are also offering lots of channels and service in good service. :k

Amarjeet said:
this is really shame on me that i had taken decision to take tatasky.
story-1
Few days before i had seen that a error was coming repeatedly and the error was dbb 2 error and it was telling to insert the card and i tied to insert the card repeatedly .Then i called to cc and technician came and changed the stb and the stb was 3-4 yrs old stb .When i asked why u r giving old stb then he told me that this is the company policy.So i lost my new blck color mpeg 4 stb......

Story-2
After complete installation of old stb the same problem became repeat.Then i called to cc and then a local technician came and changed the stb and this stb is really pathetic stb and the stb has eliminator....the stb is 3-4yrs old....

story-3
Then again a new problem happened.The stb has eliminator and eliminator is little bit loose and sometime it is automatically switched off and again i connect the eliminator properly then i have to restart the stb again...

story-4
Today i was chatting with cc agent he told me that the company is not giving the new box they are giving refurbished stb.Again i have given a complain.If this time the problem will not solve permanantly then i will think about other service.

CONCLUSION;;;
what will i do????why the companuy is not giving the new stb and my stb is in warranty period.......D2h is giving new box if any problem will persist..Then why not tata(sky?????What is the meaning of refurbished box?????

Suggestion"
What will i do??????????
Very BAD :wall & Shameful act by Tata(Sky...... :angry
Very upset that now T(S is not even doing customer service well.
They must replace faulty STB with new stb only (at max one year old stb) & not with 3-4 yrs old STB.

Sbhopale said:
Email to modal officer and mention your problem. You will get better solution.
Better to complain to nodal officer. Do ask for new STB as a replacement or go to consumer forum for full refund ............ When you email to nodal officer, you may get email reply ... so you have something on paper to show your case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock