Pathetic Experience: Sorry TATASKY

Bapun Raz said:
Sorry to hear that bro, but i can understand your frustration because you suffered a lot due to service issue of Tata Sky.

All you can do now is: You can choose another provider now if you are not satisfied, unfortunately you have to sell the connection as there is no DTH portability yet.

i posted this matter inTATASKY facebook page also as I am unable to trace their mail-id. I will wait till 02.02.2017 as per their deadline. I am having AIRTEL in my living room and hence there is no immediate necessity to change another provider.Wait and See. However TATASKY is answerable, no way! ADMIN like you should know what is happening. Thanks a lot Brother!

I have used all DTH except D2h..From my experience Tata sky customer care is best in industry. No one can beat them. I suggest to use the chat option. They will surely help you. many times i got my problems solved through chat with CC. So better try chat

JeyaSudharsan said:
Thanks Bro!  I am already an active member in this group 10 years ago; forgotten password.

I guess DDF was launched just 5 years back :huh

Bapun Raz said:
Actually the SMS based refresh service is no longer maintained. Just you will receive the reply nothing will happen. Their backend team can only refresh your account. May be due to lots of requests they disabled SMS based refresh service.

No Bapun SMS refresh method works well . The system acts very fast

santosh said:
I guess DDF was launched  just 5 years back :huh

Good question Santhosh Bro, highly relevent to the topic of discussion. Actually this DDF is renamed/ modified version of some other forum(Don't ask me the name- I forget). Almost all the members of that old group become members of this group and serving DTH community to a great extent. There is no need for me to present any false information before this forum. When that old forum is closed/aborted, this forum emerged. My username is UJS. Password is forgotton(Bro, Forgotton is not the password, since you are SHARP)

@ Jayasudarshan glad to see your problem solved, BTW you wrote that got reply from Tatasky quoting you have multiple Tatasky IDs? You also wrote that you have just one single Tatasky connection

somehow your phone number got registered with Tatasky twice I think

airsky said:
@ Jayasudarshan  glad to see your problem solved, BTW you wrote that  got reply from Tatasky quoting you have multiple Tatasky IDs?  You also wrote that you have just one  single Tatasky connection

somehow your phone number got registered with Tatasky twice  I think

It might be the local TATASKY dealer.I requested cc exe yesterday to remove the other ids; still it is appaearing in my account. Someother day I have to remind to a RIGHT CC exe to delete them. Actually three ids are created.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock