Pathetic Experience: Sorry TATASKY

Arun.D said:
Even i had the same "mobile number registered with multiple subscriber id" issue.

Send an email to [email protected] with the screenshot of the message. They will solve it.

mail-id should be in the home page and visible to any first time vistor, I tried alot and finally one bro said in this forum that it is in FAQ section. Mail id should not be hidden especially to a service company.TCS? Note this.

Bapun Raz said:
Your problem is not very critical bro. So they should understand easily. Did you tried to contact local TS engineer, he can call the backend team and get it done or refresh your id from their dealer account.

Thanks; I will try. Then why should CC? Why they should not initiate? We are customers; They should service/guide us.

ABCDEFGH said:
It's strange that they  don't know a solution to a simple problem like this.

Do you have the password of your mytatasky.com account  ? Do a online chat with them. Your account  will be refreshed in 2 minutes.

I am very much tired bro; I could not start another war in short span!

Strange experience bro

Today I changed my pack to Platinum HD then I turn my box on and sent SR message

The change was reflected instantly

Bapun Raz said:
Actually the SMS based refresh service is no longer maintained. Just you will receive the reply nothing will happen. Their backend team can only refresh your account. May be due to lots of requests they disabled SMS based refresh service.

TATASKY only asked me(by SMS) to send SMS. Wrong guidence  and to waste Rs 3?

JeyaSudharsan said:
mail-id should be in the home page and visible to any first time vistor, I tried a lot.    Mail id should not be hidden somewhere   to a service company.TCS? Note this.

They had mentioned the mail id in front page before but now removed. May be because they received too many mails that they were unable to handle. Now MyTataSky selfcare has mail option at top. Register there and do a chat as A2H said.

Bapun Raz said:
They had mentioned the mail id in front page before but now removed. May be because they received too many mails that they were unable to handle. Now MyTataSky selfcare has mail option at top. Register there and do a chat as A2H said.

Sorry Bro, I think this is not the right answer.  I don' expect this from TATA company expliciting themeselves as INCAPABLE persons. Now only I could understand what type of company TATASky is!
 If they are unable to handle cutomer' s requests then why should they run a service company like TATASKY?

Sorry to hear that bro, but i can understand your frustration because you suffered a lot due to service issue of Tata Sky.

All you can do now is: You can choose another provider now if you are not satisfied, unfortunately you have to sell the connection as there is no DTH portability yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock