Seeking Help Plz Solve This Confusion For Tata sky Binge Plus

OK Got it... And one question more

Is there a option available in binge Plus for adding channels in Favorites..

Like the old HD box start Our Favourite channels From 900 number... So this same feature was there is Binge Plus also..??
dedicated button is not there in the binge+ box, just so you know

Like the old HD box start Our Favourite channels From 900 number... So this same feature was there is Binge Plus also..??
Favorite option is there and same lcn arrangement from 900 but there is no fav button...also in remote there is no app switcher button

Most of the useful keys are missing from the remote...

On a side note, question to other fans, can we use Xtreme box remote with binge+?

For me (and my wife), Binge+ PQ is much better than HD STB when it comes to HD channels. SD channels PQ is same.
FYI, my tv is Sony 4K, it’s possible that the tv itself upscaling the PQ.
Shifted from HD STB to Binge+ more than an year ago.

No favourites button.
Favourite channels starts from 900.
you can add up to 100 favourite channels instead of 50.

For me picture quality has improved after upgrading to tatasky binge+. For both SD and HD channels.

For me picture quality has improved after upgrading to tatasky binge+. For both SD and HD channels.
If you can tell me in %..
If you compare Picture quality with your old HD box.. then in your experience how many percentage the pictures quality was improved compared to Your old HD box...
Like 10%,20%,30%....??

If you can tell me in %..
If you compare Picture quality with your old HD box.. then in your experience how many percentage the pictures quality was improved compared to Your old HD box...
Like 10%,20%,30%....??
HD Channels are almost same. But still 10percent improvement. SD channels quality change is noticable. 30percent quality improvement for SD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock