Discussion [POLL]Do you support the new tariff order of TRAI

Do you support the new tariff rule proposed by TRAI in cable and DTH?

• Total voters
My vote goes to No! TRAI forcing his new rule's to DTHs nd Subscribers, After TRAI Implementation Paid DTHs can't usable for Normal Poor user's.

Last edited:
My answer is YES to the concept of the rule.
Exploiting the rule, broadcasters and DPOs are ready to loot us. The loop holes are made by TRAI itself.
So I casted vote as NO.

Actually those two words never comes together. Quality doesn't come cheap always. Anyways it's your preference, be happy with it. Poking others directly or indirectly,doesn't look good always.
Enjoy what you like but stop criticising what you don't like or can't have. We have seen enough of these pointless discussions already.

Just Chill Dude!

Criticism Is Also Small Part Of Forum Activities! Somtimes Many Takes Things Personally That's Where Un Necessary Things Happens!

Just Chill Dude!

Criticism Is Also Small Part Of Forum Activities! Somtimes Many Takes Things Personally That's Where Un Necessary Things Happens!
LOL. TS doesn't pay me or has employed me, so that I can take things personally on behalf of them.
But as you said yourself, 'sometimes', yes it should happen sometimes only. Not everywhere, everytime.

Strictly no.
i am avoiding dth and cable tv.
i am using smart tv online videos and movies for entertainment.
so no need of cable and dth tv channels.
(in the future indian dth and cable systems are collapsed)
If Jio fiber provides cheap tariff for broadband access, then every home will ditch cable & DTH service.

better buy an anteena, watch dd national, back to 90's . DE-digitization:ROFLMAO::sneaky:
When I purchased my first TV, a portable B&W one way back in 1986, there was only one channel - Doordarshan that was available terrestrially. We used to get limited but quality TV viewing those days, totally free. Besides epics like Ramayan and Mahabharat, there were serials limited to 13 episodes and enjoyable.
Even though there are hundreds of channels available now on different platforms, I feel I miss Doordarshan days a lot.
Those days will never come back.

When I purchased my first TV, a portable B&W one way back in 1986, there was only one channel - Doordarshan that was available terrestrially. We used to get limited but quality TV viewing those days, totally free. Besides epics like Ramayan and Mahabharat, there were serials limited to 13 episodes and enjoyable.
Even though there are hundreds of channels available now on different platforms, I feel I miss Doordarshan days a lot.
Those days will never come back.
o dear, you remind me old days, In Pakistan being close to kashmir area we used to get DD national signals weak but watchable quality and all of my cousins use to watch Suraag Drama (Inspector Bharat) and movie every Friday, I think there was another music program which I forgot and here in Pakistan PTV dramas were best as compare to today with hundred of episodes literally endless

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock